Ruyi was taken aback: "Princess: Then let's go!

Yuehua's face also turned pale: "This Qin Yi is really crazy!"

Xiansheng turned his head and got into the house: "I will take something.

Hey, hurry up!" The man looked around and when Xiansheng came out, he immediately led him to the backyard. Ruyi and Yuehua hurriedly followed. Xiansheng panted and said, "Brother, you are slower.

The other party immediately slowed down Yubu, Xiansheng slowly stood shoulder to shoulder with him, seeing that he was about to turn the corridor, he suddenly winked at Yuehua, and the latter shot him to death.

Ruyi was taken aback: "Princess

Xiansheng twisted his eyes and looked at the empty yard, his face paled slightly: "Ruyi, go and see if there are any living people in the house.

Ruyi staggered and ran out. Yuehua immediately came to support Cheng Sheng: "Princess, what should we do?

Back to the master bedroom. "Just as he finished speaking, there was a sound of breaking through the air in his ears, and a long sword flashed in front of him and approached Xiang Yuehua. The latter obviously had martial arts skills, so he dodged sideways and rolled on the spot. Pulling the knife of the dead man on the ground, blocking another attack from the other party, Cheng Sheng stepped back and saw the jade pendant on the other party's sword. Yuehua also looked directly at the other party: "Qin Yi, you want to kill the princess, you are really heartbroken. One

Qin Yi Yiyu kicked her to the wall, and instantly forced her figure up: "I want to kill you.

Yuehua spit out a mouthful of blood and lay down on the ground. The sword was about to pierce her throat, and a voice suddenly came from her ear: "Stop!

Xiansheng leaned on the wall and barely stood firmly, the sword stopped in front of Yuehua's throat: at that moment, he did not move, the next moment, he raised his leg to kick Yuehua fainted, and then looked at Xiansheng: "He is wearing armor. , Brought a long knife, said in a northern accent, and called to your Royal Highness how do you see that he is not Zhan Zhen's person.

He said that the prince entrusted him to convey: If it was a soldier of Northern Kingdom, he would say that he was ordered by the prince. "Xiansheng barely stood up and said: "And he personally brought me to the backyard, how is an ordinary soldier so familiar with Crown Prince Residence... Qin Yi, when did you arrange for someone to come in?

Qin Yi's eyes were dark, he slowly walked towards Cheng Sheng: "Follow me.

Are all the people in the mansion killed by you?" Xiansheng asked: "You know exactly what Zhan Zhen did; how many people did you arrange in the Crown Prince Residence and how did you do it?

Although these days he has a lot of attention to the people in the mansion, and even personally investigated it, but he never asks about the mansion. "Qin Yi stretched out his hand, slowly but firmly wrapped around his waist, said: "Do you want to know more? Then follow me.

You have arranged someone before: Why? Nanliang has never let you be responsible for the dark line of Dajin. Why are you doing this privately?

Xiansheng shivered slightly, he squeezed his fingers in his sleeves, and Qin Yi glanced down: Seeing the blade tip faintly exposed from below, he said: "Just be quiet and wait for us to go out. I will tell you everything.

Tell me now.

I said, will you go with me?

I don't understand, where did I provoke you? You let me bear so many lives, what do you want to do!" Xiansheng's uncontrollable anger, his eyes were slightly red: "If you are willing to put these thoughts on your career ...