I know.

The loneliness is not small, narrow-sighted, but

I know that now I'm not at the point where I have to take risks. If you believe in your father, I can understand it. After all, your father really loves you very much. If you don't know that he is the emperor, I should just see you getting along. It is the home of ordinary people. "Cheng Sheng thought," said: "If you tell me that my father will abolish my princess one day, I won't believe you. After all, how can a son defend his father?"

Gu also knows that your status is embarrassing. If Gu wants to protect you, he must tighten himself, but these things can be done by himself... You think, help your brother return to Liang. Are people from Shangjing alone?"

Xiansheng looked at him, "You are carrying him. Soldier?

Don't tell me.

He looked cautious, like a kid talking about secrets, his voice was very low and quiet, Xiansheng held back his laugh and listened to him: "It's not a soldier, but I'm sure that unless he rebels against the country, his father will not It's just for convenience to raise a person by lonely death. The lonely father in the city of Shangjing knows clearly that there are some things that it's not convenient to let him know.

Xiansheng didn't ask, he said rarely, "I underestimated you.

Zhan Zhen's expression was a bit glamorous, and then quickly and solemnly said: "The queen doesn't know these little moves of being alone, so don't say it.

Are you so strict?

"Look at people in the crack of the door." Zhan Zhen squeezed his face, and said: "Can you raise your baby with peace of mind now? Gu really doesn't want you to take risks.

Cheng Sheng thought for a while, and said: "No matter what you raise for, but for me, you have to be serious, Zhan Zhen, I don't want to die, if I can, I will definitely live desperately.

Zhan Zhen's heart trembled slightly, and her voice suddenly became dumb: "Okay."

For a long time, he thought that Xiansheng was like an old man from Gujing Wubo: sorrows and joys were dull, and it was only at this moment that Zhan Zhen realized that he also hopes to grow vigorously, he also has unlimited hope in his heart, and perhaps he has had revenge. And ambition.

Zhan Zhen walked out the door

The red sun hangs high, the morning sun is like fire, just when it is burning fiercely.

He strode out, a servant was sweeping the floor and bowed to him.

Xiansheng didn't go out of the door and didn't move forward, and occasionally went out, that is, sitting in front of the door. The death of the Queen Mother is a national funeral. In Shangjing City, all go-go theaters are forbidden to operate. The people living at the feet of the emperor are highly politically sensitive. The storytellers, performers and officials who make a lot of money cannot shrink their heads. There are no restaurant diners. Talking loudly, except for the ignorant children who are still playing games happily, most of them consciously dare not talk and laugh outside, lest they touch the royal mold.

The whole city of Shangjing is under martial law, the streets and alleys, patrols one after the other: fixed time, not dare to slack off for a moment

Xiansheng wore plain-white clothes and dared not to specialize anymore. He stopped at the gate of the palace in a car and was supported by Ruyi before dismounting and walking.

The lanterns in the palace were replaced with white ones, and the court ladies and eunuchs also changed into sackcloth. They were not allowed to wear pink and lipstick. The palace people hurriedly walked to Xiansheng and knelt aside. The etiquette was obviously much heavier than before.