Alisha makes her way to Jade Wolf after receiving a call from Luke saying something about Simon. As soon as she walks in she sees Clary and Luke sitting opposite each other in a booth. She smiles at some of her pack mates, not seeing them for a while, who smile back kindly. She walks over to Luke and Clary, sitting beside the werewolf alpha.

"Hey." She smiles and the pair smile back as best as she can. The stench of blood fills her nose and she finally notices the bloodied T-Shirt Clary was holding. "Whose is that?"

"Simon's." They both tell her and she frowns.

"I really don't know how to tell you this, so I'm just gonna say it. I think Simon killed somebody." Luke states. Clary shakes her head in disbelief.

"He didn't do this." Clary denies.

"Simon's shirt was in that dumpster, soaked in the victim's blood. His fingerprints were on her bracelet." Luke informs the Fairchild.

"The only time he was ever fingerprinted is when he signed up to coach Little League. He would never hurt anyone. There has to be some explanation for this. I know Simon." Clary says.

"The Simon you know is a vampire, Clary." Luke says.

"A vampire with a broken heart let's add." Alisha adds.

"Demon blood, it changes a person." Luke states.

"I should have never let him come to the Seelie Court with me." Clary states.

"From what I gather, he wasn't really taking no for an answer." Luke says, referring to the conversation he had with Alisha when he found her in Simon's container after their Star Wars marathon. "I gotta find him before anybody else does." Luke stands up and grabs the shirt.

"Wait." Clary says standing up. "We're coming with you."

"No." Luke denies quickly. "In his emotional state, I don't want you two anywhere near him."

"Your not taking no for an answer." Alisha states with a shrug of her shoulders.

"He's the way he is because of me, Luke. Please, let me go with you. I need to make this right." Clary states.

"Plus, I could have track him, you know I'm good tracking peoples scents." Alisha states and Luke sighs.

In the streets at night, Luke and Clary are sitting in the car whilst Luke drives. He watches the white wolf on the path as she runs, obviously having Simons scent as she tracking him. Clary sits in the passenger seat as she watches Alisha as well. The hybrid runs freely, knowing that no mundanes ever walk down this road this late. She jumps over a fallen trash can.

(Ignore the snow/ background)

She continues to run as fast as she can, the car speeding beside her. Turning a sharp left, Alisha speeds down a back alley as she nears a busy street, knowing that Luke can follow her scent.

"Luke she's gone." Clary warns but Luke doesn't seem bothered. They drive up to a turning and he swiftly turns left, following his daughters scent.

"It's fine, I've got her." He says and continues to follow the hybrids scent as she runs through the dark alley ways, avoiding the mundanes.

"So, when we do find him, what happens then? I mean, if for some reason it turns out he really did do this, he's a vampire. You can't just arrest him." Clary states, becoming worried for Simon.

"That's why we need to find him before the police do." Luke states.

"Then what?" Clary questions, feeling like he's going to say something else.

"We're supposed to turn him over to the Clave." Luke comments.

"Can't we just keep this quiet? You know, like Alec did for you?" Clary questions. "If it's true, if Simon did somehow lose control and make some horrible mistake, we can't just give up on him."

"Look, whatever mess he's gotten himself into... I promise, I'm not giving up on Simon." Luke says and turns the car, following the wolf as she runs through the city trying to find her friend.