"Very well. The vampire can stay." She says.

"You're as generous as you are lovely." Alisha says with a small nod and smile. The Queen walks over to the four. She turns to another seelie, a maid to be exact.

"Set an extra place at the table for our third guest." She says and the maid nods before walking off. The Queen reaches her hands out for Clary and Alisha to take. The hybrid grabs the child's hand gently making Clary follow her lead. Jace watches his sister carefully, wanting to protect the girl. "This is going to be fun." The queen smiles before walking off. Alisha and Clary turn to face the boys who watch them with concerned looks. The two quickly follow after the three.

SEELIE COURT]

The three Shadowhunters and vampire sit around the table set by the seelie maids. They sit down on some perfectly placed pillows around the table. The Seelie Queen walks over and talks to some of her servants. Alisha sits beside Clary as the pair sit opposite Simon and Clary sits perpendicularly next to Jace.

"I thought you said she was ancient." Clary begins. "She hasn't even hit puberty."

"She is ancient. She uses Seelie magic to manipulate her age." Jace informs the table.

"Genius. She tries to seem all innocent and cute, but really she's just-" Simon begins but Alisha's glare and the Seelie Queens sudden presence makes him shut up.

"Hungry?" She asks as she sits at the head of the table between Simon and Alisha.

"That's very kind, but we really should discuss business." Jace states.

"Business is boring. That's why I sent a proxy to your Downworlder cabinet meeting. I'd like to know more about Valentine's children and experiments." The Queen states whilst looking between the three Shadowhunters.

"Child, actually." Clary comments. "I'm the only one."

The Seelie Queen looks at Jace. "Are you sure?" She questions.

"I'm not Valentine's son." Jace states with a small shake of his head.

"Yet the same blood runs through all three of your veins. The blood of the Angel. Please, show me what it can do." Alisha, Clary and Jace look at each other. "Don't be shy."

"We're still learning how it works." Alisha says.

"Are you?" She questions almost knowing it wasn't the full truth. There's silence between them all until the Queen turns to look at Simon. "And you, vampire? Are you still learning to walk in the sun?"

"Wow, word travels fast down here." Simon comments with a forced smile.

"It does." She takes a brief pause. "I hear whispers from the birds, the bees and the bugs. They're all in my service."

"So was Kaelie." Jace states quickly, wanting answers. "Were you surprised to hear one of your knights was killing Shadowhunters?"

"Were you?" She questions with a small smirk. "Kaelie was your lover."

"Book club, huh?" Clary says, finally getting why everyone found it funny earlier.

"I was surprised." Jace says, ignoring Clary. "Kaelie didn't seem capable of such brutality."

"Precisely why she made an effective killer." The Queen states. "The sweeter the honey, the deadlier the trap."

"Did Kaelie kill on her own or was she working with someone else?" Clary asks. The Seelie Queen takes the hand of her maid and she stands up. She throws an apple up into the air, catching it with the same hand she threw it with.

"Another knight helped. But I took care of him." She states vaguely but each of them know what she means.

"By 'took care of', you mean..." Simon trails off.

"Dead, dead, dead." She repeats and then brings the apple to her lips, showing her sharp, feeousious teeth. After taking the vicious bite into the apple. She drops it onto the table, each of them following it with their eyes. Simon and Clary look taken aback whilst Jace and Alisha glance at each other, both of them being the most trained in case something bad happens. "I'd like a moment alone with the Daylighter."

"Alone?" Simon questions slightly afraid.

"With Simon?" Clary asks startled.

"My lady, perhaps you could discuss here." Jace begins.

"We prefer not to be separated." Alisha finishes.

"Don't worry. I'll bring him back with all his limbs attached." The Seelie Queen says, sensing their fears. She smiles slightly at Simon who laughs awkwardly.

"Okay." Simon chuckles nervously whilst standing up. "It's okay, Clary. I'll be fine." He says after seeing his girlfriends concerned look.