Chapter 113

Author's Note
I know, I know, I know that I am annoying the hell out of you all with these notes. So, since we are getting to the halfway mark of my story, I wanted to let you know that the story will start to contain things that might make some of you sensitive or trigger you in a way. Many might not understand something that will appear in the story, but once you feel like you need to stop reading, then please do so. 

I'm very protective because I have two younger siblings than me, and I literally pull a Steve Rogers when it comes to certain things, such as cursing, for example... I am the older type of sister that will shout, "Watch your mouth! or "Language!". I know it's stupid, but I feel in protective mode with them. I do curse, lol (though trying to keep it down now), even though I grew up cursing. Don't get me wrong, I have read all sorts of things, mature books with themes not suitable for underage people (though letting you know now, I am no longer a teenager, lol). Still, I'm not talking about explicit scenes between the characters. I am talking about things and topics that might trigger someone. Also, I didn't put this story as mature because I have not gotten to the more violent/bit of grim and other related things in the book yet; that being said, please be aware that once this book is complete, I will most likely mark it as mature, depending on all the factors. All the past chapters, not including this one, do not make me feel the need to put it as mature, but the future and end of this story will help me make my final decision.

This chapter will be in Aiyla's eyes (I tried my best with her POV, I wanted to switch things around, literally writing to help me cope... I just did bad on an exam...).

Just to warn you in case of specific future chapters, not this one though, because some people are not comfortable with sweetly intimate scenes such as simple kissing and stuff related around those lines. I know some of you are okay with it, but some do not like it even if it's a description of a kiss which is the reason I wanted to go ahead and mention it. When a chapter is written in Aiyla's POV, I feel that simple things like that will add a nice emotional touch especially since it's coming from her own thoughts and experiences directly, it adds depth to the story from her view. Such scenes will not be the over-the-roof type because I am not that creative, plus the rest of the lovey-dovey moments are between the lovebirds, which do not need to be broadcasted publicly in the book. All chapters that have a character's POV (most likely Aiyla) might contain such moments. I mean, I love it, literally will scream internally while reading a book, tryna hold my joy. At the same time, my mom stares at me as if I am an idiot while wondering if she really carried me in her womb for all those months... But, not everyone likes such things as me, so that's a warning, though don't think much into it if it bothers you, let me know. If someone lets me know, don't worry, I won't put your name out there; it will be private and will help me alter my writing. I want you all to enjoy the book, but I would feel bad knowing that you hated my book. I am aware that my book isn't all that, but still.

As I mentioned earlier, the book will go over things (not talking right now about the sweet, intimate scenes, but more about other things that will be mentioned). I will write "proceed with caution" on those particular chapters. I don't know; I will try to let you know or be aware that something you will read might affect you.

Sorry for the long note; one last thing, I know, I'm getting annoying, but if Aiyla's POV is not good enough, then please comment (or PM) and tell me to not write again in her POV. I will just switch back permanently to writing it from my view as the narrator instead. I personally love Aiyla's POV so far, but everyone else might think differently.
I wish you a blessed time reading!
Comments are loved, and votes are appreciated!