Chapter 52

He smirked as he saw her stop and turn around.

She walked back to him.

Though she was annoyed, she couldn't believe what she had just heard.

"Really?" Aiyla questioned with so much hope.

"I'm serious." He told her. "Just stick with me, and I will make sure you meet with your father." He assured her.

She was beautiful, and even her attitude made her even more attractive, in his eyes.

Aiyla nodded, "When do I see my father? I'll need specific proof, so don't you dare play any games because it would be the last game you'll ever play in your life." Aiyla threatened him.

He chuckled, "You and I are already playing a game right now...I don't think your husband will be thrilled by it, though."

"Don't mention my husband," Aiyla growled. 

He laughed, putting his hands up as if surrendering.

Aiyla wanted to bury him alive.

"Tamam, then I'll send you a friend that will take over the issue. Stay put until then." He told her as he put his hood over and left the stable.

A little more time, and he'll go on a separate path after finding out who my father is for me.

Aiyla put the hood of the cloak up as she left the stable.

As she was walking back, she realized her mother lied to her. Her father was never dead yet Aiyla had to mourn him as if he were dead. She always asked where her father's grave was, but her mother said she wasn't aware of its location. 

Aiyla had just wanted to water her father's grave while telling him about what he had missed from her childhood.

She held her tears. She didn't know whether to cry over the lies she had been told as a young girl or the truth of her father being alive.

Aiyla went to the secret exit and entered through it as she got back to her room quickly.

Aiyla entered the room to find Maryam still there.

They both exchanged smiles because they didn't get caught.

"Did everything go as planned, Aiyla Hatun?"

"Yes, it all went as planned. Thanks to Allah." Aiyla exclaimed as she took off the cloak and grabbed a clean nightgown.

"That's good to hear, my lady. May Allah be with you." Maryam spoke happily.

"Ameen, Maryam. May He be with us all."

"InshAllah, my lady. I got the bath area ready for you to relax." Maryam told Aiyla.

Aiyla smiled gratefully as she saw Maryam get ready to leave.

"Thanks, Maryam," Aiyla said as she hugged her.

Maryam hugged her back; it was the first time someone cared about her like Aiyla. She was happy to take care of Aiyla and be there for her always.

"Anytime, my lady," Maryam replied.

Maryam shut the door behind her as she left. Aiyla went to the washroom. Her fear of large bodies of water was starting to get stronger.

She wanted to relax though and wash up so she untangled her hair from the braid it was in and took off her dirty clothes. She slipped into the nicely heated water, where the bubbles had formed all around in the bath.

Aiyla had finished her bath safely and dried up. She was now wearing her fresh nightgown and drying her hair.

Aiyla began thinking about Tapar; she wondered if he thinks about her as much as she thought about him.

Her eyes finally closed after all the thinking.

Aiyla | Uyanış Büyük Selçukluजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें