"No, they don't." Maia says.

"Yeah, right." Luke comments. Ollie takes a picture of Maia, Alisha and Luke with her phone. She looks at it suspiciously.

Alisha walks into the institute and immediately goes over to her brothers who are standing by a big screen in the Ops Centre. When she gets there both brothers look over at her.

"Damn that's weird not hearing you come over." Isaac comments, obviously not noticing his sisters distressed look. After a harsh nudge to the ribs by Jason, he finally notices his sisters unamused face. "Sorry." He mutters.

"What's wrong?" Jason asks as Alisha leans into his side with a sigh.

"If Izzy going missing and possibly been kidnapped by a greater demon wasn't enough, Russel leaving with most of the pack and starting his own pack in Philly defiantly is." She rants. Jason pulls Alisha into a bear hug and he rubs her back calmingly. "Today is just a shit day."

"Look, We'll find Izzy and then you Maia and Luke will find the pack. Everything will be okay." Isaac says making Alisha smile at him.

"Thankyou." She says into her brothers chest. Isaac smiles in victory, happy he made his sister smile.

"Guys, we're ready." Jace says to the siblings and they nod at him.

The Lotova's walk into the institutes courtyard to see Alec and Magnus standing beside a chalk-drawn pentagram to summon Azazel. Alisha walks over to Alec, greeting him with a short kiss, and wrapping her arms around his tall figure. He smiles down at his girlfriend, watching her nuzzle into his shoulder. After a few seconds he feels her tense and quickly looks down to see her glaring at the other side of the room. Alec follows her gaze to Valentine who is sitting in chains and with a mask over his nose and mouth. Her eyes flash green making Alec turn her body away from Valentine and towards Magnus.

"Is the courtyard glamoured?" Alec asks the warlock who nods.

"No one can see us."

"I don't know, it still seems like a risk." Alec says making Alisha run his arm comfortingly.

"We have no choice. It was the only space big enough." Magnus states as Jace walks in.

"Security cameras in the cell are down. We got a half hour until the inquisitor's done with her meeting." He says.

"Is Clary ready?" Jason asks and Jace nods.

"Let's do this." He states and Alisha kisses Alec's cheek then walks over to her brothers who are standing by the entrance.

"I call upon the power of the pentagram. Azazel, I summon thee." Magnus uses his magic to light up the pentagram. "From within our realm, into this mystical confinement, I summon thee. You seek the Mortal Cup. We seek the return of our friend. For this exchange, I summon thee." Alisha watches carefully as Azazel appears in the middle of the pentagram.

"Well... if it isn't Magnus Bane. Brave move." The greater demon says darkly. Before Azazel can approach Magnus, the warlock holds him back with his magic.

"Return Isabelle Lightwood, and we'll hand over Valentine. He can lead you to the Mortal Cup." Azazel turns to Valentine.

"Valentine Morgenstern. The man who dares to dream big. It is a tempting offer, but I don't have your friend Isabelle." He says making Alisha frown.

"He's lying." Alec says.

"I'm not so sure." Jace replies.

"No time for a debate. The barrier's weakening." Magnus states and blasts a fireball into Azazel.

"We can still find Isabelle. We can't let Azazel get away." Alec says.

"Clary, now!" Jace shouts. Clary rushes into the room, past the Lotova siblings and draws the sunlight rune on her palm, but mouthing works. Sunlight doesn't shoot out of her hand.

"It's- It's not working." She shouts desperately. Alisha grabs her blade and takes it out of her holster.

"What are you talking about?" Jace asks.

"Nothing's happening." Clary says.

"You thought you could contain me?" Azazel shouts and throws out a blast of demonic energy, throwing everyone in the room to the floor. Everyone screams when their heads feel like they're exploding.

"Alec!" Alisha shouts in pain. Unknowingly to her, the hybrids werewolf eyes flash on and off over and over again as her body attempts to stop the pain.

"Jace!" Clary screams out.

"Magnus, stop him!" Alec shouts after hearing everyone's painful screams, SOMEONES standing out more than the others. Azazel walks over to Magnus and takes his chin.

"Stupid warlock." He states and then kneels down by Valentine. "Now, a present for you, my dear Valentine."Azazel puts his hands on Valentine's head. His screams are muffled by the mask on his face.

"Jace!" Clary screams. Out of the corner of his eye, Jace watches Clary as she screams in pain. Suddenly, he gets the power to get up and grab his seraph blade. But just before he can kill Azazel, the greater demo. transforms into a dozen flying creatures, his magic wearing off letting everyone sit up properly. Alisha quickly looks at her brother to check they're okay only to see them doing the same for each other.

"How did you do that?" Alec asks his parabatai who stands their shocked.

"I have no idea." Jace sighs. "It doesn't matter. He got away." Jace helps Clary up whilst Alec rushes over to Alisha.

"I'm okay Alec, I promise." She says after seeing his worried gaze. The shadowhunter still helps her up and stands beside her. She pats his shoulder and walks over to Magnus after seeing the warlocks confused gaze.

"Hey, Mags, are you okay?" She asks and pulls him up.

"I... I think so." He responds unsurely.

"Are you sure?" Alisha asks. Magnus nods. "Okay." Two shadowhunter rush in and pull Valentine up so he's standing up. Alisha returns to Alec and her brothers side, still feeling uneasy around the circle founder.

"Help me. Help me!" Valentine shouts helplessly as he looks around scared.