"That's right, it is enough, Luke. Because I challenge you, right here, right now." Russell states making Jason step in front of his siblings in a protective manner.

"Russell, you need to relax." Maia states.

"He is not fit to be our alpha. Not anymore. Come on, let's go." Russel adds.

"We've all had a rough time, so I'm giving you a chance to reconsider. Because I've seen way too many wolves die to stomach seeing another." Luke states but stops when his phone rings. He quickly picks it up. "Detective Garroway." He turns away from the pack and Jason and Maia hold Russell back from going after him. "Yeah. Secure the crime scene. I'll be right there." Luke ends the call and looks at Jason, Alisha and Isaac. "Let's go." The hybrid nods and follows Luke out.

In Heslodge Bar, Luke stands with the police as they investigate the bar. Jason, Isaac, Alisha Clary, Jace and Alec are there glamoured as they stand around. Alisha stands opposite Clary and next to Luke.

"What's this sand on the floor?" Alec asks as he looks at the sand surrounding one of the dead bodies.

"This looks like a demon attack." Clary says.

"I've never seen a demon cause this kind of hemorrhaging." Jace says as he examines a body.

"Is there any security footage?" Alec asks as he stands beside his girlfriend.

"Nothing in the bar. Maybe CCTV caught something outside on the street." Luke says quietly.

"We should get them back to the Institute." Alec says and Alisha nods.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." She says. Just then, another detective walks up.

"Detective Garroway? Who are you talking to?" She says making the Shadowhunters turn and watch silently.

"Just dictating some notes while they're still fresh. Something you should start doing." Luke says as he holds up his phone.

"That's a great idea. They didn't mention it in training, but it makes perfect sense. Is there some special app for that?" She asks Luke. He frowns slightly and quickly speaks.

"Uh... Can you pull the car up? We'll meet you out front." Luke asks and Ollie nods.

"Okay." She smiles and walks out.

"New partner?" Jace asks and Luke nods with a sigh.

"She's driving me crazy." He states making the Shadowhunters smile slightly.

Alisha rushes to Magnus's with Alec by her side after leaving the crime scene. When they get there, Alisha knocks on the door. They're both greeted by a smiling Magnus.

"Peanut! Alexander!" He smiles.

"Hey Magnus." Alisha smiles as she hugs the warlock.

"How're your brothers? Dealing with the shadowhunter life alright?" Magnus asks and Alisha nods with a smile.

"Yeah, they're both loving it." She quickly gets back to the topic at hand. "We need your help with something." He gestures for her to continue.

"There's a Greater Demon on the loose. And we need your help. It's been leaving this on its victims." Alec gives Magnus a small bag of the sand that was at the crime scene.

"Oh, dear." Magnus says wuietly as he examines the sand. "This sand, it's from Duduael."

"Which is a dimension of Hell?" Alisha recalls and Magnus frown deepens.

"The worst dimension. Did you find this on their face?" Magnus asks and the two nod. "How did he get loose? He's been shackled for centuries." He mutters.

"Who, Magnus?" Alisha asks.

"The demon who taught man the weapons of war. A Greater Demon. Azazel. One of the Princes of Hell." Magnus informs them.

"This doesn't sound good." Alisha says.

"Right, a real prince." Alec says and then looks around. "Why is it so dark in here?" He walks to the closed curtains. Alisha sniffs around and smells something dead. She looks at Magnus who gives her a sympathetic look. Alec hears a swoosh behind him and when he turns around, he sees Raphael standing next to Magnus and Alisha.

"Hello, Alec." Raphael states. Alec glares at the vampire making Alisha frown, confused.

"What is he doing here?" Alec asks Magnus.

"Raphael has something important to tell you." Magnus says and looks at Alisha for help.

"Nothing he says matters to me." Alec states. Alisha walks over to her boyfriend and grips his hand.

"Your sister's in trouble." Raphael states making Alisha become worried.

"You're damn right she is. She's suffering withdrawal back at the Institute because of you." Alec states making Alisha frown.

"This is your fault?" She asks, anger bubbling inside her. The others watch as her eyes flash green. Raphael steps back whilst Magnus steps forwards with his hands up in front of him.

"She just came by the DuMort, begging for a bite." Raphael says.

"What?" Alec questions.

"I swear to God, Raphael if you-" he cuts the blonde off quickly.

"I didn't touch her. You have my word. But there are plenty of vampires more than eager to take a bite."

"We never should have left her alone." Alec says and goes to leave with Alisha but Magnus holds them back.

"It's not your fault. Don't worry, we'll find her." Magnus smiles but neither smile back.

"Here's the address of the closest den. There's a good chance she's there." Alec snatches the card from Raphael.

"Let's go." Alec says and drags Alisha out, Magnus following close behind.