"All of a sudden, he started talking about how I hated him for killing our mom." Clary states looking at Alisha, silently wishing that she's not mad. After seeing a small reassuring smile on the hybrids face she quickly sighs in relief. Everyone kneels around Alec as Alisha continues to try and wake him up. Jason and Isaac go towards their sister but once she flinched away from them, they step back slightly.

"Alec?" Maryse asks as she rushes onto the roof.

"It's okay. I sedated him when I pulled him off the ledge." Magnus reassures.

"You know what, you stay away from him." Jace says as Maryse comes closer to her son. "You can't be trusted."

"I can't be trusted? Now you see why I was wary of having a party at a warlock's house." Maryse spits. Simon them walks onto the roof.

"Wow. What's going on here?" He asks as he rushes forwards, wanting to help.

"Oh, what do you care? Maia is at the bar." Clary spits.

"Yes, and Alec's on the ground. Is he gonna be okay?" Simon asks, looking over at Magnus. The warlock looks at Alisha and notices her distressed look. He knows that it's more than what happened to Alec but he also knows how concerned she is.

"You're all gonna be okay. Everyone just stay here. I'll be right back." Magnus says and walks down the stairs.

"Alec, I'm right here." Alisha tries to wake him up again even though there's nothing she can do. She tries to ignore all the arguing around her, but when her brothers come nearer she begins to shout at them.

"Stop." Her voice wavers as she speaks but she manages to continue speaking. "Leave me alone."

"Why? Cant handle the truth?" Jason asks.

"What did you say to my son? You don't think that Alec feels guilty enough..." Maryse says to Clary.

"You talked to Clary, didn't you? That's why she's acting all weird." Simon asks as he turns to Jace. Magnus walks onto the roof and looks through a boom that's in his hand as everyone continues to argue.

"Listen, I did nothing." Jace says.

"You bring him up here-" Maryse states.

"I did not bring him up here, I followed him." Clary comments. Everyone continues to argue loudly. Magnus seems to have found what he was looking for and starts speaking French. He picks up a ball of magic out of the air, and suddenly everyone goes silent. Jace turns to Maryse.

"Mom..." he says lowly.

"Jace." She replies.

"Um, what's going on?"
Simon asks, extremely confused. Alisha looks up at her brothers who are staring at her with concern.

"You okay?" Jace questions his mother.

"Simon... I am so sorry." Clary says to her boyfriend.

"I'm fine." Maryse replies.

"Are you alright?" Jason asks his sister.

"I know you didn't kiss Maia." Clary says.

"You thought I kissed Maia? What happened here?" Simon questions.

"I'm fine." Alisha says with a small smile. She then turns back to Alec, concern bubbling in her stomach since he's still unconscious.

"It seems a warlock has been having a little fun at our expense." Magnus states with distaste.

"Is he okay?" Maryse asks about Alec but her question is answered when her oldest son opens his eyes.

"What happened?" Simon asks as Alisha grips Alec's hand comfortingly.

"Alec..." Clary trails off. Magnus closes his spell book and it suddenly disappears.

"Are you okay?" Alisha asks her boyfriend who finally looks at her. He notices her red puffy eyes and dried tear streaks all down her cheeks. He frowns.

"Someone has taken my spell book." Magnus states and quickly puts his wards up. Alisha watches as a golden magic goes all around Magnus's apartment.

"You're putting your wards up?" Clary asks.

"Nobody leaves until I get it back." Magnus states. Alisha looks up and notices the worried look on her warlock friends face and offers him the best smile she can master.