"What is it?" Clary asks impatiently. "Tell me! What is Valentine doing to us?"

"It's not Valentine. It is an Angel." Cleophas says.

"Angel?" Alisha asks, now used to the screaming inside her head.

"Here on earth. I think he's holding him captive. The Angel is crying out for help." Cleophas looks up at the sky. "Valentine... how could you?"
Cleophas looks back sorrowfully at the two teens. "His cry is so full of pain."

"You said angels were rare, that almost no one had ever seen one." Clary says, recalling their conversation from when they were at the Citadel.

"It's unheard of. Iron Sisters hear the angels whisper when we're forging our weapons, but even we've never seen one. To communicate with one, you must be blessed by the angels. Clary, Alisha, you two are blessed." Cleophas states. Clary scoffs whilst Alisha stares blankly at the ground. She looses focus again on the conversation going on in front of her.

"No more lies, Cleophas. I know you're working with Valentine. You killed Magdalena, didn't you?" Cleophas begins to cry, guilt flooding her whole body.

"I loved Magdalena. I thought Valentine... I thought his way was the only way to make the world a better place. A safer place. No matter what sacrifices had to be made, but... harming an Angel, holding him captive... that goes against everything we believe in." Cleophas explains.

"What, and killing Downworlders doesn't?" Clary says, feeling the need to stand up for her downworlder friends and sister.

"You don't understand. An Angel is... pure goodness. They're the embodiment of what Shadowhunters stand for. If Valentine's harming an Angel, then everything we love will be destroyed." Cleophas comments.

"You know, Luke is right. You are not a Shadowhunter. You are a traitor. You're the Clave's problem now." Clary states and begins to take out her blade.

"No! Please." Cleophas quickly grabs Clary's arm. "Let me take you to Valentine. We have to free the Angel. Then I'll turn myself in."

"No, why, why help me now?" Clary asks. She looks over at Alisha who is staring at the ground, clearly in pain. The Fairchild can't imagine how much it must have hurt for Alisha knowing her enhanced hearing would have made it even louder.

"Don't you see the storm coming?" Cleophas says, gesturing the sky. "If Valentine has the Angel and a bolt of lightning..."

"He can activate the Soul-Sword." Alisha realises. Cleophas nods at the girl and the three of them begin to run out of the alley. When they come out of the alley, a car blocks them. Alisha stands in front of the three, her eyes flashing green. She stands down when she sees Jace and Luke come out. Luke draws his gun, pointing it at Cleophas.

"Cleo, you hurt them, I'll drop you where you stand." He states.

"Wait, no!" Clary shouts and watches as Alisha stands in front of Cleophas, protecting her from Luke's gun .

"Alisha, get out of the way!" Jace shouts.

"No!" Alisha snarls, glaring at Luke. Both of their eyes flash green as they challenge each other to move.

"Luke, don't!" Clary shouts. "We need her."

Izzy is walking through a dark alley, her body shakes and sweat rolls down every inch of her skin. A vampire, Eloise, appears behind her.

"Smells like Shadowhunter." She spits venomously.

"No need to worry. I'm not here on official business." Izzy states calmly despite the situation she's in.

"And what other kind of business do people like you have?" The vampire asks. More vampires come out of the shadows and surround Izzy. "Looking a little under the weather." She smirks.

"There's just something I need." Izzy states. Eloise licks her teeth with her tongue.

Alisha stands beside Luke as Clary and Cleophas explain the plan. She zones out after feeling something wrong through her parabatai bond. She grimaces and begins to breath heavily, worried for Izzy. Knowing that there's enough people here, she begins to rush off.

"Alisha!" Luke shouts trying to get her to stop but she continues to walk off. Once she gets into the shadows, she transforms into her silver wolf form and runs towards the institute.

Once the hybrid gets to the institute, she looks all over for Izzy but doesn't find her anywhere. Beginning to panic more than before, she runs around the institute again only to bump into Alec. The hybrid falls to the floor making Alec swiftly turn around. He notices the worried and scared look on his girlfriends face and rushes to help her up.

"Hey, hey. Are you alright?" He asks her once she's standing again.

"Where's Izzy?" She pants, completely ignoring Alex's question.

"She's on a mission why?" He states making her breathing become even.

"I thought there's was something wrong, but they're probably isn't." She says and looks up at Alec who still has a concerned expression on his face. "It's weird you know, you have two sets of emotions and you have to figure out whose is whose. It was probably my emotions. Sorry."

"I felt confused when I first became parabatai with Jace. It's nothing to worry about, you'll get the hang of it." He says kindly making Alisha wrap her arms around his broad frame. He leads her into her bedroom and places her down on the bed. The couple look into each other's eyes as they sit beside each other. Alec, deciding to make the first move, quickly captures her lips with his, kissing her strongly. She waists no time in kissing him back, wrapping her around his neck whilst his hands stay firmly placed ok her hips. As the kids begins to become more heated, Alisha pulls back, wincing. She grabs her wrist, feeling a sharp pain. Alec looks at her worriedly. The hybrid looks around, not knowing what she's expecting to find. Her hand retreats to her side as she looks at Alec, just as confused and worried as him.