Y/n then manage to backwards headbutt onToga the face, causing her to drop her choke hold.

Y/n then turn behind, grab Toga by her throat and flew down before crashing in the street below.

Y/n:" Villain Himiko Toga, I want you to understand this the good way. I do not appreciate your presence next to me!! What is your point?!? What do you think you can get from me?!?"

Y/n then trew Toga aside causing her to crash into a wall.

Toga then started to slowly get back up with injuries on her body and blood coming from her head.

Toga then raise her and up, holding Y/n's necklace that Izuku gave her when they got together.

Toga:"It's pretty..." she said while making eye contact with Y/n.

Y/n:"You give it back!!!" she yelled before using her heat vision and aim it at Toga who speed blitz away from the attack as it melted the entire wall.

Toga then start running at inhuman speed as Y/n followed her.

Toga:"This is something precious to you, huh? Well, Jin was like a precious big brother to me. We're the same Y/n-Chan, because I know Izuku like you. I've always felt that way, so Izuku must have given this to you, right? That...hurts."

Y/n:( I can't waste time on her! But at the same time, I can't let her go away attacking the others. )

Y/n then prepared a starbolt blast and shot it at Toga.

Y/n:"This would defenitely hurt more!!!!" she yelled.

Toga barely manage to avoid the blast getting burned her left arm, causing her to start rolling on the ground.

Toga:"This doesn't even compare for what I'm feeling right now!!! I've always showed you how much I loved you!!!! When I was in high school, I was told to stop being me!!! But, that doesn't work!!! When I shut my feelings away, it only grows inside!!!" she yelled as she got back up holding her left arm, showing that the drug was slowly losing.

Y/n:"If you're going to live as you please and hurt the people of this planet, then you will have to face the consequences with me."

Toga then start smiling.

Toga:"You sound just like her too......Akira-Chan." she saidas tears start coming out her eyes and instead of seing Y/n, she saw the girl she once loved instead.

" she saidas tears start coming out her eyes and instead of seing Y/n, she saw the girl she once loved instead

Y/n:"What?" she asked with a frown as the only thing Toga was seeing right now was just Akira.

Y/n then got distracted when she heard an explosion caused by Giganto Machia.

Y/n:"Oh, no!! The Giganto Machia!!!" she yelled, before she turn to see that Toga was gone, however leaving a trace of blood in the streets aswell as the necklace.

Y/n then walked up to her necklace and grab it from the ground, before she used the communicator started speaking.

???:".........Won't stop.........The Giant Villain.....getting bigger....won't stop......ah....we're losing live feed.....airwaves....are......" then the signal cut off.

Y/n:"I'm on my way!!!" she then flew straight back to where Giganto Machia was as she thought of why Himiko Toga called her Akira and the fact that she was crying.

.

.

.

.

Toga:( Y/n-Chan...since the day we've met I knew there was something special in you...a connection to me.....I thought at first, it was just stupid, but it wasn't.....since I really like you.....I thought that maybe I could've expressed my love towards you in my way, but it seems like you did not appreciate it.....I'm going back to the League....my confusion's are all cleared now.....and I'm sorry, Y/n-Chan for what's gonna happen next...even thought you're not like us.....I still like you....)

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back in the city, Giganto Machia was pissed and angry as he saw Izuku holding from both of his hands Shigaraki's torso...and legs......while flying as he was charging straight for him with Izuku having a neutral look on his face.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....