"Oh, come on, come on." Maia smiles.

"What? Okay, how would I have inspired someone, tell me." Simon asks just as Luke walks out of the kitchen, Jason and Isaac following behind.

"Hey, kiddo." Luke smiles after noticing Clary. She is quick to wrap her arms around him.

"Hey. Simon called me when he found you." Clary says, still hugging Luke. Simon looks over and sees the pair hugging and a smile tugs at his lips.

"I am so sorry I wasn't there for you." Luke says guiltily.

"You're here now. That's all that matters." She says and they hug again. Once they pull away, Jason steps forwards.

"Where's Alisha?" He asks, wondering about his sister.

"She rushed off before I could tell her that Luke is back." Clary tells the Lotova werewolf.

"Why did she rush off?" Isaac asks confused.

"I don't know. Her and Izzy just left before I could talk to them." Clary states making them all frown.

Izzy and Aldertree are sitting on the couch in the institute heads office. Izzy is informing the head what happened on the mission.

"Clary doesn't have demon blood." Isabelle tells Aldertree who looks at her.

"You're sure?" He asks, wanting to be sure before he does anything else.

"There was a purity trial. She passed with flying colors." Isabelle says

"A purity trial? How did you fare?" Aldertree questions making Izzy stand up.

"I almost died!" She spits, her voice full of hatred. Aldertree stand up quickly, wanting to calm the shadowhunter before him.

"I'm sorry, Isabelle. I had no idea there'd be a purity trial, otherwise I never would have sent you." He says calmly but Izzy doesn't seem convinced.

"How can I believe you?" She asks cautiously.

"I wanted you to heal. So you could go on mission to the Iron Sisters, just like you wanted so desperately. I would never cause you any harm. But if you don't want any more, I understand. It's..." he begins taking the yin fen away from Izzy.

"Wait." She says just as Aldertree faces away from her.

"All I ever wanted was to help you." He says turning back to Isabelle. "But now, I'm going to need your help. If there's anything you neglected to tell me, anything about Clary Fairchild, I need to know." Izzy looks at the yin fen in Aldertree's hands, debating wether or not to tell him the full truth.

"I've told you everything I know." She states and it's confidence.

Alisha walks towards Alec's room, wanting to find her boyfriend who she hasn't seen all day. When she walks inside, she sees the older Lightwood sitting by his desk, writing something down.

"Alec." She says softly making him look up quickly. He smiles at the sight of Alisha, walking towards her. After giving her a soft kiss on the lips, he places his arms around her waist, keeping her close to him.

"How was the mission?" He asks her and she sighs, pulling away from his embrace.

"Stressful." She plops herself on the bed and looks up at Alec who is sitting down beside her. He nods for her to continue. "I found out something that I thought wasn't true. It's something that Valentine told me but I didn't want to believe him."

"What? What did he say?" Alec questions as nicely as he can do she doesn't seem pressured.

"I have pure angel blood." She says quietly. Alisha notices the confused look on his face so quickly continues. "There was a purity trial and I sort of passed it. I don't know how I have it, but I know I do." Alec nods after a few seconds.

"It's why your shadowhunter side is still intact but your brothers isn't." He says and Alisha nods. He grabs her hand and offers her a small smile. "We'll figure it out. You'll be safe."

Outside the Adamant Citadel, Sister Cleophas is walking away quickly without any intention to come back. Magdalena quickly calls after Cleophas, who is ready to leave the Citadel, after finding her rushing away.

"Sister Cleophas, wait!" She shouts.

"Return to the Citadel. You never saw me. Do you understand?" Cleophas says after stopping. Magdalena approaches Cleophas.

"I cannot do that. I thought this was all behind you. Cleophas, please. Stay." She says after realising what the iron sister in front of her was planning. Before Magdalena can say anything else, Cleophas pierces her stomach with a blade. Magdalena falls down with a groan. Cleophas quickly takes her stele from her corset and activates the Circle rune on her neck, making it visible to everyone once again.