66 | the boys are back in town

Start bij het begin

"Someone please kill me now."

☆★☆

"I can't tell you how good it is to have you three back in Seaford," Rudy told them as he led them inside his new dojo, The Wasabi Warrior Academy. It was actually a really nice looking place but at the same time it didn't feel right just yet.

"This place is amazing," Jack told him, "But is there any part of you that misses our old dojo?"

"Boys and little sister," Rudy sighed, "I want you to know that our old dojo can never be replaced. We forged memories that are gonna last a lifetime. I even had my first kiss there."

"Weren't you 27 when that place opened?" Milton asked confusedly.

"Did I say first?" Rudy said awkwardly, "I mean, like hundredth."

"So, how did you get the money for this place?" Jack wondered.

"I've always said you can achieve anything with hard work, discipline and self sacrifice," Rudy told them.

"But what did you do?" Azalea smirked, already having heard the story.

"I went in on a lottery ticket with Phil," Rudy said before explaining how he and Phil almost had died in a Ferris wheel after the safety bar fell off, "The Ferris wheel company paid us a lot of money so we wouldn't sue them. I used my money to open up this place, and Phil used his to open up the business of his dreams."

"Is he finally the Futon King?"

☆★☆

So apparently the new business Phil had opened was Falafel Phil's Bowl and Burger, a bowling alley that sold burgers but no falafel. "What's up, dude," Jack said as the three entered.

"What? Guys, you are back!" Phil exclaimed with a large grin, giving Milton and Jack excited high fives.

"Wow, this place is awesome," Milton looked around just as Jerry walked by, not noticing them.

"Jerry," Jack called, "What's up, dude?"

"What? Dude!" Jerry gasped before hugging them one by one. "No way! We missed you guys. Yo, you are not gonna believe it. I'm the new manager here."

"Really?" Azalea asked, "What do you know about managing a bowling alley?"

"Oh, a lot," Jerry said smugly, "In fact. I increased profit by coming up with a way for people to play more games per hour."

"How did you do that?" Jack wondered.

"I sped up the ball returns," Jerry said just as a bowling ball flew across the room and crashed into a wall. "That's just good managing, yo."

"That's a lawsuit," Azalea told him.

"Well, you guys enjoy yourselves. I gotta get back to work," Jerry told them before walking away just as Milton's phone rang.

"Hey, Jack, Lea, I just got a text from Funderburk to call him," Milton told them.

"We just got back. Don't respond," Jack told him. "I'm tired of teaching him to program his DVR to record Dog Show Divas."