Time Heist pt.2.........13

ابدأ من البداية

"As promises go, that was pretty lame,"

 "See you in a minute," Nat says looking from Marley to Clint with a slightly excited smile on her face. The group shrinks and enters the Quantum realm, splitting off into groups as they head to different points in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The setting is Morag 2014. Rhodey is outside the ship as Nebula brings it down to the ground.

"Alright. Bring it down low. Right on that line. That's it. Down, down," Rhodey directs. 

"Hey, can we hurry it up?"Clint says from his spot.

"Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on a clock," Nat adds.

"Jeez guys, I never pegged you for the impatient types," Marley says from her spot next to them. Nebula finally walks out of the ship and the group starts to say their good byes since they are splitting up.

"All that, is really helpful," Rhodey says as he hugs Nat. "Take care, okay?"

"Yeah,"

"Take that stone and come back. No messing around," Marley says as she gives Clint a hug. 

"Hey. You got this,"Is the only thing Clint says in response.

"Let's get it done. Yes, sir," Rhodey says as the two start walking back to the ship.

 "See you back there," Nat says looking over her shoulder. 

"You guys watch each other's six," Rhodey says as they walk away. The duo just looks back and smiles. 

"Yeah," Clint replies.They get in the ship and the hatch closes. Marley, Rhodey, and Nebula watch as the ship speeds off quickly exiting the atmosphere.

"The coordinates for Vormir are laid in. All they have to do is not fall out," Nebula says watching the ship disappear.

"Gosh Nebby, that's a whole lot of confidence," Marley says, Nebula gives her an annoyed look when the 'stupid' nickname came out of her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so, uhh... We just wait around for this Quill guy to show up and then he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it?" Rhodey says like it's too simple.

"Let's take cover. We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones," Nebula says looking around.

"Wait a minute, what are you talking about right now? Who else is looking for these stones?" Marley speaks up as she and Rhodey follow Nebula to a hiding place. 

"My father, my sister... and me,"

"And you? Where are you right now?" Rhodey says looking at Nebula.

"Probably on a ship somewhere, getting tortured," Nebula says like it's no big deal.

"Are we going to ignore the fact that she said she was getting tortured?" Marley said when noone said anything. The group was cut off guard by the sound of footsteps, soon followed by a very crappy rendition of RedBones 'come and get your love'.

"So he's an idiot?" Rhodey says as the trio watches from over a wall.

"Yeah," Nebula says without hesitation, to which Marley and Rhodey nod. Marley quickly gets impatient and sneaks up behind Quill knocking him out with a swift kick.

"You've been working on that?" Rhodey asks as he and Nebula walk out from behind the wall, Nebula immediately taking something out of Quills bag. "What's that?"

"The tool of a thief," Nebula replies before she starts walking in the same direction Quill was. Once they reach the temple of the power stone Nebula uses the tool to open the door, she starts to walk in before Rhodey stops her. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...This is the part where spikes come out with skeletons on the end and everything..." He says sticking his hand out infront of Nebula.

"What are you talking about?"She asks looking at the man.

"When you break into a place called the temple of the Power Stone, There's gonna be a bunch of booby traps–" Marley starts to explain before Nebula shakes her head and walks into the building. 

"Okay. All right. Go ahead," Rhodey says sticking his hand up in defeat. Marley starts to walk in after Nebula before Rhodey stops her. "No way, you've got a man to get back to if this works," He says before following Nebula into the temple. Rhodey and Marley watch as Nebula forces her hand into the force field protecting the power stone while it melts away the exterior plating of her arm. Once she successfully retrieves the orb that was holding the stone, she hands it to Rhodey.

"I wasn't always like this," Nebula says looking at Rhodey and Marley.

"Me either," Rhodey says.

"We work with what we got, right?" Marley says with a sad shrug.

"Sync up," Rhodey says, the group types on their bracelets before their suits appear on their bodies. "Three.. two.. one..." Rhodey counts down before He and Marley disappear. Nebula is left behind unable to move falling to the ground as her head gets filled with pain.

A/N: I know I said at least two more chapters today but they are taking more time then I thought to write so there is only one more for today.

One Question though, there is an alternate ending here, it is not currently written. Should I write the alternate ending first, or the next chapter? It's up to you guys, what ever you decide I will start on next :) ~M