Chapter 78. Overwhelming Desire [Lemon]

Logan: This is your last lemon. Drink up.

Third Person POV

The two stare awkwardly at each other until they heard a small 'psst'. They both look over and see a heart hit Y/N directly in the chest. Ahri had quickly hit him with her charm and went back to the entrance to make sure no one interrupted them. Y/N was in a daze trying to keep himself under control but Akali doesn't allow him. She sits on him and starts grinding against his area, getting him hard real quick.

Akali: I'll admit, I was jealous that Ahri got to have you first after all the trouble I went through to save you.

Y/N: I'm... s-sorry....

Akali: Don't be. I plan to drain you before you leave this room~.

The two then connect in a kiss, tongues visibly battling one another for dominance. Due to the charm, Y/N was completely thrown off and lost the battle. The seat they were on was clearly a bad place too do this so Akali stops all motions and pulls away from the kiss. Before Y/N could ask why, she got up and strutted over to the nearby table, swaying her hips in a seductive manner. She looks over her shoulder to meet his gaze. She rubs her ass and winks at him before bending over.

Y/N shoots up from his seat and joins her at the table. At first he feels her up. Her new outfit left a lot of her good spots exposed just like her last one but her abs were even more toned than before. She had clearly been working out a lot. He connects his lower regions with her ass and rubs them together a little, reaching peak erection. Akali giggles at the feeling of his Sacred Ground getting smooshed between her cheeks. Y/N then starts working his pants and boxers down until his dick popped out directly between Akali's thighs.

She coos a little before rubbing and squeezing it with her leg meat.

Akali: I have a suggestion.

Y/N nods and follows through with what she suggests. He sits on the table and she kneels in front of him, removing her clothes slowly. His arousal was through the roof at this point. Once she was completely naked, she knelt before him and enveloped his manhood with her tongue. Stroking it with her tongue like it was a lollipop. Y/Ns moans were contained at the moment but Akali then immediately starting deep throating him, breaking his ability to contain his moans.

Now, nobody knows this but Akali actually had a bit of thing with Evelynn at one point. It was mostly just her asking for lessons on how to please men so when Eve brought back a guy to 'play' with. Akali normally got to join her. With all her experience, she would make sure Y/N wasn't going to try and stop them. He's clearly too emotional unstable at the moment. She continues to suck him off until he felt his first load brewing. He begins whimpering which makes Akali hum in delight as she begins speeding up.

Y/N: S-slow down..!

She ignores his plea and continues to speed up until he releases in her mouth. She manages to swallow all of it despite some difficulties. She then releases him with an audible pop and sits in his lap, aligning her entrance. Y/Ns eyes give a brief flash as they return to red but before he could slam her down, she does it for him. He moans but he gets no time to recover as she starts bouncing on him. She leans him back and they lock hands as she continues to bounce on him.  Y/N does eventually find a rhythm that followed along with her bounces. Thrusting deep into her much to their blissful delight.

Akali: I've waited... For this for so... long...!

Y/N: Sorry to keep you.... waiting..!

They continued their love making while Ahri watched the entrance to the room. She admittedly looked pretty suspicious but no one bothered her. With her enhanced hearing, she heard every bit of the noise. She was very tempted to touch herself and even join but this was Akali's turn and she wouldn't take that away from her. Minutes pass and Y/Ns region was brewing up another load.

Y/N: So... close...!

Akali: That's good! Give it to me!

She slams her hips on him one last time and he fires his entire load into her. Akali lets out a loud moan as she came as well and nearly triggered Ahri into joining but she holds on to her reasoning. Y/N was exhausted at this point. Not only was he still overworked in his attempt to take down Thresh, he just shot two whole loads of cum into one of his girlfriends. Unfortunately, like the girls planned, they couldn't let him leave conscious. She repositions herself and slams his slowly softening cock into her other hole, making him gasp.

Y/N: Kali... No more...!

Akali: Sorry but I need more!

She begins to bounce again but applies much more force as she knows just as well Y/N does that her other hole is much tighter. Y/N grits his teeth as each bounce tore his mind apart more and more. Akali was able to hold on a little better but she too was failing in that department. She would have to get him to cum one last time before she herself succumb to the overwhelming pleasure. She leans down, breaking her hands away from his and pulls him into a heated kiss, once again dominating him. Pleasure overcame his mind and all he could do was give into his desires. He grips her ass cheeks, keeping her in place as he started to thrust again. Due to them making out, their rhythm was sloppy but they made it work.

Another minute passes and they separate for air. Akali then starts sucking on his neck but not quite making a hickie. He starts growling through gritted teeth, telling the ninja that he was close. With one final thrust and bounce, he let loose his final load into her second hole. Both moaning in unison this time. Y/N looked like he was about to pass out and with one simple kiss he was out.

Akali: I love you... And I'm sorry for doing this too you. You need time to recover. We'll be back soon.

She proceeds to pull his boxers and pants back up and gets dressed. Ahri then enters in, noticing Akali's uncomfortable look.

Ahri: What's wrong?

Akali: It's..... really sticky.....

Ahri giggles before picking Y/N up with her tails and bringing him back to the medical ward. She sets him on the bed while Akali informs of a medic that he'll need his rest. They both then head outside to realize that they have no way of getting to the location everyone was at. That was until a certain Camaro rolled up.

Akali: Bumblebee?

Bumblebee: What's good homie? Listen up, we got problems and friends need each other. I'm yo taxi.

Ahri: No complaints but how to do know where to go?

Bumblebee: Trust me, you don't wanna know.

He pops open his doors and the girls hop in. Once properly seated, he zooms off north.