Chapter 60. Accepting Them

Logan: The Votes have been cast and I got more than what I expected to get. Some had concerns but take good note, most of the book won't change much even with them included in the harem. There won't be Lemons for them for a good while and they ultimately won't be the main focus. The criteria for the arcs will still follow being focused on the K/DA girls. For anyone who wants to continue to complain and worry, know that Working For Idols planned to have more than 7 girls in a single harem and that was still a K/DA book. I think I'll be fine.

Caitlyn POV

Y/N looked down for good minute or two. My heart slowly began to sink. I guess he made his choice.

Caitlyn: Listen Y/N, I-

He grabs me by the back of my head and pulls me into a deep kiss. One I fell into almost instantly. So long had I waited for this. How long has it been since he asked me out? 7 months maybe? I have been dating Vi for about 11 months yet in all my time dating her, I never felt this... relieved. She tries so hard to make things easier for me and that's why I love her. A whole new world was opened up to me when we had our first kiss but Y/N, he's given me so much more. A cute, innocent boy doing all of this because he wants to make the lives of others safer. I'd be lying if I said he wasn't my role model. Why I continue to push myself everyday. I just hope I can bare this burden enough to not weigh him down. He pulls back, a tender and loving expression glowing.

Y/N: I love you Caitlyn. I'd be glad to be with you.

Caitlyn: And the girls?

Y/N: They said that it would take some getting use to but they would be okay with it sooner or later.

I just smile, knowing that the girls I knew back in High School were open to this crazy idea. We both lean our heads forward until our foreheads connected. That hopeful, cheerful and all around beautiful look in his E/C eyes lit up my world.

Y/N: I promise, I will find a way to help you out of this. No one should have to work this much or this hard for anything.

He pulls back and looks over to Vi and Jinx who both had a slight blush on.

Vi POV

When Y/N first asked Caitlyn out, to say I was furious was an understatement. He coming onto the woman I had know for years but when I saw that look in his eye, he just wanted to be there for her. In the end, it was me who brought up the idea of letting him in but Caitlyn.... God damn Summoners and their stupid rules! She hardly gets to go home. She never got to go to her fathers funeral. It does nothing but make me angry that they'd do something like this! I've dedicated my life to Caitlyn just because of our friendship and then she rejects him. I had never been more confused. It only hurt her more to do that but she had good reasoning.

She wanted me to start up some jokes to cover up her lie up but I didn't go with it at first. It wasn't until Y/N started to suspect something that I had to do it. She said no to protect him from her own fate.

I let out a sigh, knowing things will be different. Just then, he turns to face me and Jinx after she just watched them suck face. I'll be honest, I kinda wanted in on that... He then walks up to me but I hold my poker face.

Vi: Don't think for a moment I'll be going easy on you during work.

Y/N: Evelynn doesn't go easy during or off work. You'll have to do better my favorite fister.

Vi: Fister..? What the he-

He leans up and gives me a smooch on my cheek. When he pulls back, he had this shit eating grin that pissed me off. But what really pissed me off was.....

Vi: You..... god damn..... HAIRLESS MONKEY!!!

Y/N: H-huh???

I grab him by the collar, yanking him upward and smashing my lips against his. He wants to play his cards like that, I'll fucking play my cards like this then! When I pull back, his face was flushed with red and his eyes were swirling a little. I set him down and shake him a little. Once he returns to Runeterra, I smack him over the head.

Y/N: Ow! What was that for?

Vi: For the itty bitty smooch and little shit stain of a grin you had!

Y/N: Love you too Vi.

Vi: Y-yeah.... Love you too.....

DAMN IT, WHY DID I BREAK AT THE END!?!?

Y/N POV

Whelp, time to end this whole thing off. I walk over to Jinx and she had a pretty unsure look.

Jinx: I know I haven't know you as long..... and that I'm not anything like the other two... but...

Y/N: Easy on yourself Jinx. I'm sure you'll be just fine. I could use someone that's a little crazy anyways. Might be able to maneuver around all the chaos I'm gonna have in my life soon.

She giggles a little which is something I found really cute.

Y/N: How long have you been with these two?

Jinx: Um... 3.... maybe 4 months?

Y/N: How far did you get?

She gets a deep blush and I hear Vi chuckle behind me. She's still relatively new to all like me. Plenty of differences to make things go by at a different pace though. I plant a smooch on her nose.

Jinx: H-hey! I'm not as simple like Vi is you know!

Y/N: No but you're still somewhat inexperienced due to work right? I just don't want to overwhelm you. Besides, You and I aren't too well known to one another. How about we fix that sometime?

She goes wide eye for a moment but then gets a big grin on her face as she nods. Just as I was about to face Caitlyn again, I feel Jinx plant a kiss on my cheek. I look over and see her giggle a little. Cute.

Caitlyn: Lets not waste too much time. We have work to do.

Y/N: Already back too it?

Caitlyn: Not you, for now anyways. It's not wise to mix business and pleasure.

Y/N: I can understand that. Just know that if you need a break...

Caitlyn: I can call on you.

She smiles, something I wish I saw more of.

Caitlyn: Thank you Y/N. I really needed this. I hope us and the girls get along just like we use too.

Y/N: Use too?

Vi: We went to Hextech Academy when we were younger. Haven't you asked their ages?

Y/N: Do I look like I wanna die?

Jinx: Cait and Eve are 25!

She receives the quickly chop I had ever seen from Vi.

Jinx: OOW!!!

Vi: They're 24 you dimwit. Me, Ahri and Kai'sa are 23 and Akali is 22. Now that you have that information, best not misuse it like grenade for brain over here.

Jinx: Do you always have to make fun of me?

Y/N: I mean, she does that with me too. She just includes more anger and larger fists. Anyway, I gotta go. I'll be coming back to work tomorrow. Need me to bring you anything?

Caitlyn: I couple of criminals and a bottle of champagne sounds nice. Makes my job a little easier.

Y/N: Good thing I know someone with good tastes.

Caitlyn smiles and I began to head out until she calls me. I look back and see that smile again.

Caitlyn: Love you Light.

She used my nickname? Don't mix business and pleasure she said and look at the move she's trying to make. I smile and nod.

Y/N: Love you too Caity.

With that, I head on out. Knowing I just earned a big ole slap from Vi when I get back.