Chapter 24. Home Sweet Piltover

A/N: Look at me with over 10K reads now. Aren't I special!

Y/N POV

Ever since the incident, the ride home has been..... awkward. Sera was mad at me the whole time. Sona wore that stupid ass smug smile all the way back and Eve was telling me about all of the thirsty comments I was getting on the post. She was looking at that picture the whole time since it was posted. My own phone was going off over and over again to the point I shoved it into my bag and left it there. Everyone else was concerned I'd blow a fuse or something. Ahri most of all. I knew something happened but I couldn't really figure it out. Everything was so dark when she was scared.

Once we touched down on the airstrip, we got our bags packed into the Limo that was waiting for us and drove off to Marco's house. Sona was kinda upset he had to go so earlier but promised too see him before she left back to her home in Demacia. He looked pretty weirded out when she hugged him but returned it regardless. I think she even game him her number. Defiantly a sign of something... We head over and drop Sona off next at a True Damages Penthouse they had made for when they were in town. Sera still looked a little upset. Lets see if I can fix that.

Y/N: Hey Sera... I know you're still mad but maybe I can make it up too you with some-

Sera: No, you need to rest.

Y/N: But I wanted too-

Sera: Yes, I am still mad, seeing your..... thing.... But I more mad at you for the fact you ran around despite still being in pain. You aren't invincible you know. You need to rest for the Graduation Ceremony.

Y/N: But-

Sera: No buts! I already saw one part of your region, I don't want to see the other.

Eve: I do~.

Sera: Everyone knows Eve. If you're going to though, make sure I'm not around.

Akali: Since when did you become his mom?

Sera: Ever since his real mom moved away.

Ahri: Where did they move?

Y/N: I think they said they were going to Trevale near Bandle City. Heard it's a farming community.

Kai'sa: Sounds like they needed time to themselves...

Y/N: They do. They've been threw a lot before I was born......

Ahri then wraps her arms and tails around me. I was still upset they moved. I really wanted them to see how much of man I've become. But Trisha was still gone...

Akali: Why don't we get ourselves reacquainted with our living space and watch something. Y/N does need to rest after all.

Eve: He can even use us as a body pillow if he likes~.

Y/N: Seriously...? I swear at some point in life, I'm gonna have the ability to bench press a planet and still be the bitch in this relationship.

Eve: Seems you're finally catching on.

Ahri: Eve, quit messing with him. We got better things too do. We do have the new album to start working on. Speaking of which. Sera I need to speak with you on the matter.

Sera: Oh, okay. Whadda need me for.

Ahri: Come with me.

They both leave for Ahri's room. I could only imagine what they are going to talk about but I'm only the bodyguard.... Wait a second, I've only done one job related thing here. I am a horrible bodyguard.

Eve: Darling?

Y/N: Huh?

Eve: What's bothering you?

Y/N: Nothing....

Eve: I've spent a lot of time with Ahri, darling. I've learned to pick up on signs that something is bothering a person. So tell me what is wrong.

Y/N: I guess I'm just concerned about how well of a bodyguard I am.

Akali: Well don't be. Ahri is safe cause of you. If you weren't around...

Y/N: If I wasn't around, then maybe Xanders wouldn't have gone after her.

Eve: No, I'm sure he had more than just revenge on his mind. Ahri is too valuable amongst the Vastaya too not be considered an option for someone like him. A desperate man like him would do anything.

Y/N: I guess you're right...

Kai'sa: S-sit down and watch some TV. I'll make you something to eat.

If she had said that without her cute little stutter at the start, I would've questioned if she was Evelynn or not. I take a seat on the couch with Akali who gets me my favorite blanket and joined me. I decide to bite my tongue and take the initiative. So I pulled her in and snuggling with her.

Y/N: So warm...

Akali: Glad you're enjoying it.

She then turns on Dragon Ball Z. I forgot she had the entire series. We decide too start off with the Cells games. After a single episode, Kai'sa walks in and set my (F/F) [Favorite Food] down on the table. Akali decided it was a better idea to feed me, one I was gonna protest on but she pinched my cheek before I could even attempt to. It was kinda hard eating in this position and I really didn't want to get my blanket messy. My grandma got this thing for me when I was like 4 months old. I'm still surprised it's in good shape after all these years. Guess that's what happens when you know how to take care of something so well.

Gotta say... It's good to be home.

A/N: I know, a little bit of a short chapter but once again, just some nice slice of life stuff after an arc. We'll be getting more of this and soon a Lemon. You're fucking welcome.