Chapter 69. No Protection Included

Logan: Come on kids, say with me.

Y/N POV

Holy fuck... That was intense. I have no idea what came over me. That felt really damn good! As I shift myself in the bed, I hear the door swing open. Evelynn had a interesting expression. One that screamed 'I hope you're okay but I kinda wanted in on that'. Wait, that was very specific.

Eve: I take it you enjoyed your time?

Y/N: Absolutely.

Eve: You don't sound as scared anymore.

Y/N: I think the rough sex overloaded every part of my brain. All I know is that I got injected with some black liquid, next thing I know I'm in horror wonderland. I couldn't really make out a lot of things correctly.

Eve: Well you're body certainly had a different reaction to everything. Something tells me the sexual sensation was even greater.

Y/N: I don't think I ever went that hard with you.

Her eyes light up and an evil grin was plastered on her face. I think I'm about  to get raped for real.

Eve: I'm about to fix that.

Everyone else pokes their heads out of the doorway.

Akali: If you're going to do that, do it in the soundproof penthouse then.

Well now the whole gang is here. We find ourselves in all sorts of odd places now. Wait a second...

Y/N: Were y'all listening the whole time?

Marco coughed, the girls blushes, Happy looked confused and Evelynn just smirked.

Y/N: That's fucking creepy.

Akali: H-hey! It's not our fault Ahri screams like a damn banshee!

Kai'sa: So are you okay now?

Now that I think about it, everything appears normal so I guess it did? Who would've thought sex was the cure to my problems. Well, better to say it was the stimulation I went threw. Still though, I exhausted as all hell. Ahri then starts stirring in her sleep before leaning up and yawning.

Ahri: Mmmm.... That felt good~...

Y/N: We may have some problems though.

Ahri: What would that be?

She looks around and sees.... We're in a random room that had no soundproof walls to speak of. She's also just realized she's completely naked. Marco wasn't looking thankfully while Happy didn't seem to understand. I mean, this is probably normal for him since he doesn't wear much at all outside of his fluffy snow outfit thing. Evelynn then looks around at the mess, noticing that stain on the carpet and torn clothing. Wait, those were my clothes right?

Y/N: Do you think we can get a fresh set of clothing?

Evelynn: If you wish, I'd rather enjoy the view though.

Y/N: Only in the penthouse Eve.

Evelynn: Better keep your word.

Well I done walked into that one.

Timeskip brought too you by Hit cause his Timeskip is unbeatable.

Well, I just got off the phone with Caitlyn and said I needed to give a blood sample. See if those orange cells are still in my blood stream. I don't know what those are or their effects but I can assume I don't want them. I wanted to get right back into helping her but she called Ezreal and AJ in. This is a good opportunity for Ezreal actually. Right now I have to refrain from using my powers cause Caitlyn theorized that it could be effecting my Feeder. You think they would've came up with a better name for something that gives you your powers.

Logan: The Feeder is a microscopic organism inside the heart that feeds off of the natural mana coming from Runeterra and is responsible for the existence of powers and magic. There, you have a logical reason for them existing now. Enjoy the League joke.

Right now I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting to get called. Evelynn came with me and made sure to embarrass me in public. This is gonna make the media go crazy. The Man of Light is the boyfriend of K/DAs Devilish Diva. How will effect their careers? Wait a second... I had sex with Ahri earlier today with no means of protection...

Y/N: Eve...

Eve: Yes darling?

Y/N: Did I knock up Gumiho?

Instead of getting an answer, she contemplated the question. I was super anxious. I have no problems being a dad but I think we can wait a few years. If I did, I'd be super excited and super scared. Not sure which side is the ruling end.

Eve: I can imagine she is but if I recall Vastaya traits, she can choose whether or not to be pregnant. Something to do with making sure they only carry the alphas child

Y/N: Somehow that makes me think she is cause I'm the closest thing to the alpha in this relationship.

She flashes a grin at me, reminding me who the real alpha was. I'll have to check in with her to make sure. I don't want her to take a bad nose dive in her career and I'm sure I'd be in world of pain and suffering if the others found out. Specifically Caitlyn. Mostly cause this affects my job as a Freelancer which she won't want. I've been inactive enough in the job.

I finally get called in and give a blood sample. The doctor said they'd call and tell me the results. In the meantime, we headed on back to the Penthouse. Ahri had covered our little issue for us though you can tell she was embarrassed about the whole thing. Shit, does that mean people know about me and her too!? I'm starting to think that fear power is still in effect cause I feel like about to hyperventilate.

A few minutes later we're all back in the penthouse and Sona is here too. Obviously here for Marco. But to my surprise she runs up and gives me her bear hug. Now I'm just being suffocated.

Sona: Marco told me what happened. Are you okay Y/N?

Y/N: Air.... would be... nice...

Sona: Oops, sorry!

She lets me go, allowing me that sweet oxygen I need.

Y/N: Thank you. To answer your question, I'm a bit mixed.

Sona: Mixed?

I just look at Ahri and she tilts her head in confusion. Twitchy ears and wagging tails included. I finally had my chance to play with them and spent all on slaying a pussy. Mission failed successfully? I shake those thoughts aside and hoist Ahri up in my arms.

Y/N: We need to have a talk.

Ahri: Is there a reason for you carrying me?

Y/N: You wanted me too.

Ahri: Spoil me more~.

There's that damn charm again. This time however, I wasn't having any of it and brought her to my room. As I sat down, I leaned her up and kept her on my lap.

Y/N: So here's the deal. I'll spoil you if you tell me what I want to know.

Ahri: And that is?

Y/N: Did you get pregnant from that?

The room went completely silent. Even from this angle, I could see her red, blushing skin. I've got a bad feeling about this now.

Ahri: I don't know....

Those were not the words I wanted to hear! Am I even ready for this level of responsibility? What are we gonna name them? Wait, slow down Y/N. We need to find out first.

Y/N: Well.... I can't exactly spoil you now....

Ahri: What.... do you think about it all...?

Y/N: Well.... I'm not sure... I'd be happy to be a dad and your husband but I'm worried about our goals in life. We both still have a lot of work to do.... But if you are... What do want to do..?

She remains silent for a moment. I'm not going to complain about the tension I feel. This is a lot of pressure for sure.

Ahri: I would..... keep them... No abortions, no neglect. Only love. That's what you would do, right?

She was absolutely right. The thought of killing a baby is horrible and I wouldn't allow my job to get in the way of raising them. I turn her around and give her the most loving kiss I could ever muster. Once we pull away, I look deep into her eyes.

Y/N: If this is what you want. I'll be with you every step of the way. 

Ahri: What about the others...?

Y/N: They'll get their time eventually. If they want one of course. I'll just have to tough out being a dad to multiple kids.

Ahri: And marriage...?

Y/N: We'll cross that bridge when we get there. How about we do the smart thing and get you tested, yeah?

She agrees with a nod and we kiss again. Things just got really interesting. I'm not too sure about what I'm hoping happens. Either way, I think I'll be quite the happy and lucky man.