Chapter 18. Hero's Jealousy

Y/N POV

Boy I needed that jacuzzi dip. I haven't felt that relaxed in so long. Ahri was still upset I called her Gummy Hoe but that's what her nickname sounds like so I had to ask. Right now we were on our way to an Ionian Museum. This one in particular was the one we went to before the Elder Dragon attack. I'm not sure if I'm allowed in here but hey, maybe they forgot.

A few moments later...

Guard 1: We're not letting you in.

Y/N: Oh come on guys that incident was years ago.

Guard 2: No way. In all the time you've been gone, we've spent every second fixing this place up.

Eve then stepped up to the plate. This is not gonna be pretty.

Eve: What's your names?

Guard 1: I'm Phil. This is Joe.

Eve: Well Phil, Joe. I don't like it when my man is denied access to a simple location...

Her lashers came out and wrapped around their necks, choking them.

Eve: He was simply helping in the ways he could. The Museum still stood up despite the damage correct?

They both nod their heads rapidly.

Eve: Then by my understanding, you should be thankful he avoided too much collateral damage. So how about letting him inside?

They both were pretty much blue in the face at this point. How strong are these women? She finally released them and they gasp for air and afterwards, giving us the all clear to go in. Once we're inside we start taking ganders at the history as Ionia. This place was in in tip top shape which was a good thing. Lets just hope we don't run into another dragon.

Sera: So what's this piece?

She points over to a a staff in a glass container in the center of the room.

Marco: That's the Staff of Arcanium. Arcanium was supposedly the creator of the Arcane Arts. The staff was his main weapon to channel these arts. I doubt it's the real thing or any of it is true but Vampires are a real thing so who knows.

Y/N: Wanna make a bet that if this is all real, it has something to do with the Void?

Marco: Most defiantly. With the fact powers exist, why harness this type of power? No doubt wanted to play God.

Ahri: That might be stretching it. Even if the Void was involved you would need far more than just Arcane Magics.

???: Correct you would be Miss Ahri.

We all looked to the source of the voice. It was an extraordinarily handsome young man in a red suit. He had a matching mane like hairstyle with horns coming from his forehead and reaching just above the back of his head. He had scaly inhuman ears and a scaled tail with a batch of red fur at the end.

A/N: Props too anyone who guesses what I was going for in design.

???: In order to become a God of the magnitude he would seek. He would have to acquire the power of the World Runes. Something no man has ever achieved.

Eve: You sure seem to know a lot handsome.

Handsome!? I thought I was your man. No, no! Calm down. She didn't mean it like that. No need to start getting mad.

???: Where are my manners? My name is Xanders. Founder of Xander Corporation. I provide places like Demacia and Noxus supplies against the endless war against the Void.

Ahri: A pleasure to make your acquaintance Mr. Xanders.

Xanders: The pleasure is mine Miss Ahri.

He then kisses the back of her hand which takes her by surprise. This mother- No! I'm sure it was just an act of chivalry. Anyone who wouldn't be drooling over Ahri would probably do that. His piercing blue eyes then bounce to me and he had a look of realization.

Xanders: You must be the young man all over the Piltover Articles I've seen. The Man of Light was it?

Alright Y/N. Keep your cool. He may rub you the wrong way but that doesn't mean you have to be hostile. I gesture my hand towards his and we shake.

Y/N: That's me. Y/N L/N. I've heard a lot about your works. Glad you're helping in such an endeavor.

Xanders: I'm surprised you haven't chimed into the War. They could really use more Freelancers like you.

Y/N: You kidding me? The Legendary Freelancer himself is already on the scene. If I join, it wouldn't be fair.

Xanders: I suppose you're right but these demons don't know a thing or two about fair so why not play their game?

Y/N: We have to show we're better than them in more ways than one. Otherwise, we're no different from them in the end.

Marco: I don't wanna be rude and interrupt but I do have a very curious question.

Xanders: And what would that be?

Marco: Are you a Dragon Vastaya?

Xanders: That I am.

Son. Of. A. Bitch! Am I destined to run into a dragon every time I come to this place now?!

Ahri: No wonder why you gave off such an aura. To have such power and nobility walking threw a regular Museum.

Xanders: Nonsense my dear. History is a great part of the world and even I need to experience it as best as I can. I'm still rather young even for a dragon.

Marco: Young as in 200 years old?

Xanders: 300 actually. I still have 700 more before I'm considered an adult.

Akali: How exactly do you guys live so long and not give a damn about-

Eve shoots her a nasty look, earning and 'EEP' out of Akali as she scrambles behind me. Don't use me for your protection!

Xanders: Typically we dragons seclude ourselves from the rest of the world and ignore its problems but I couldn't stand seeing such bloodshed from those foul creatures from the Void. Fighting them was my only option even though it goes against my peoples wishes. If the mortals of this world were to fall. We Dragons would fall victim to them as well. We may be powerful but even we are not immortal.

Kai'sa: T-that's upsetting...

Xanders: Nothing to worry about. With my help, the Void will not make its push into Runeterra. You have my word. Speaking of help, Miss Ahri. Would you care to accompany me to dinner later? I'm starting up a fashion line as a means to increase to acquire more resources for our war supplies. You are quite the model already so you would really help our sales.

Ahri: If it means to help with the War. I'd be glad to help. What time do you want me to come?

Xanders: 5:30 will do. I'll pick you up. Oberon's Rest?

Ahri: The only place too stay for someone like me.

Xanders: I'll see you later then.

He takes his leave, finally. I then felt a tug on my shoulder so I look over and I see a concerned Akali.

Akali: Your hand is bleeding Y/N.

I look down to my right hand and indeed, it was bleeding. My grip was harder than steel in that moment. I guess I really am jealous but there's something more about him. I don't know what but I know it can't be good.

Ahri: Everything okay? You looked rather tense when talking to him.

Y/N: I'm fine. I just don't know what to think of that guy.

Eve: Is someone jealous~?

Y/N: Like hell I am!

I raised my voice in a way that even startled Evelynn. There is something going on and it involves one of my girls. My Ahri! I'm not letting her go to that dinner if it's the last thing I do.

Marco POV

I almost never see Y/N this angry. The last time he got this mad was when Seraphine got hurt by some thugs trying to rob her. I don't think those guys made it to the hospital alive. For a brief moment, I couldn't help but see a black flash over his fist. No one else seemed to have noticed. I could tell something bad was about to happen and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

Marco: Why don't we go and get something to eat. I'm sure everyone is hungry after today's history trip.

Kai'sa: That sounds like a g-good idea...

Nobody seemed enthusiastic about it. His anger really did have an effect on them. I have to do something. If I don't, things are going to be uglier than they should be but what do I need to do...?

A/N: Finally got around to uploading again. I've been in my natural gaming habitat, finally getting to play the Crown Tundra in Pokemon. I've also been pumped full of medication in the last few days as well as having withdraws from my caffeine intake so I've been having more problems during recovery but I'm mostly good now. Uploads should be on a regular schedule again soon.

Hero of the Stars (Male Reader x K/DA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें