Chapter 85. Alive but Without Him

Third Person POV

The girl lays on her bed. Her mind fuzzy and unable to remember what had happened. She glances around the room too see a lot of other people in beds. The ones that were standing were clearly medics. One approached her, holding a tablet.

Medic: Are you alright ma'am?

???: What happened...?

Medic: We're not sure. We've found a lot of people in similar situations too you. Do you remember your name?

???: Trisha L/N.

The medics eyes go wide as she continue to look at the patient.

Trisha: Is something wrong?

Female Medic: Ma'am, I'm not sure how too tell you this.... But you died almost 20 years ago.

Trisha then completely stopped moving. She sat there in bed, wondering how something could be possible. Someone then called out her name. She looks to her right and sees two people. Her parents.

Amy: My baby girl!

Her mother runs up too her and brings her into a loving embrace. Leonardo was quick to join them. Trisha was utterly confused. The two adults wept as they finally got their daughter back.

Trisha: Mom... Dad... What happened...?

Leonardo: You were already told dear... We don't know how any of us are alive but I'm just glad we're together again.

Trisha: You two look so.... Old.... 20 years is too long...!

Amy: And you haven't aged a day dear... You're brother is going to feel real awkward.

Trisha: Brother...? I have a brother?

Leonardo: We've got a lot too tell you sweetie.

Meanwhile, the K/DA girls were all bedded next to each other. Medics were giving Ahri a thorough look.

Old Medic: I don't understand how it's possible but the child is alive as well.

Younger Medic: How is that possible sir? People don't just come back to life. Especially with a child in their womb.

Ahri's eyes shoot open as well as the rest of K/DA. Ahri was freaking out but she was quickly calmed down by the medics. Evelynn rubbed her head, wondering what exactly just happened. Everything was blank though. She doesn't know what happened or how she got there. Seraphine looks through the crowd of people. She spots Sona crying into Marco's shoulder.

Sona: Don't ever let something like that happen again...!

Marco: I'm sorry but there was no other way...

She looks up to him with her puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

Marco: Please stop crying... He wouldn't want you too cry right now...

Sona just buries her face into his chest and continues to sob quietly.

Sona: I was so scared when everything when dark...

Marco: I was too...

Marco found it difficult not to shed tears but he let it go anyway. Caitlyn rubbed her head as she looked around. Most of the officers notice and start to crowd.

Scurfy Officer: You okay ma'am?

Elegant Officer: You've been out for a while now.

Caitlyn: What happened?

Scurfy Officer: According too that Pentakill guy, you were dead. Took a week to find you and the others.

Caitlyn: Dead...? Is that what happened when I blacked out...?

Muscular Officer: You don't remember ma'am?

Caitlyn: Where are Vi and Jinx?

The officers point too the beds the two were on. They had just now started waking up.

Vi: Why do I feel as if my neck should be stiff?

Jinx: Isn't is always boo?

Vi: Save the flirting for when we figure out what's happened.

There were maybe 200 people in the building. It appeared to be a warehouse for refuges. AJ finally stirs in his sleep only to getting peppered with kisses.

Lux: Thank god! I thought I lost you.

AJ: Ugh... 5 more minutes babe....

Lux: Get up you lazy coffee machine.

AJ: Alright, alright... Any clue what happened?

Just like the others, he got the same answer. Everyone else that had been killed were now alive again. Karthus sat in his room at the Pentakill mansion, watching the news.

News Reporter: About a week ago, a blast of powerful mana was seen from Bilgewater that according to Pentakill leader, Karthus originated at the Shadow Isles. That very day, people all around the region had reported seeing unconscious bodies. The count right now is over 4000 but is steadily going up. Evidence indicates that these were all previously missing people that were assumed dead. Karthus confirmed this statement and reveals that through a great battle between the Man of Light and the murderer that they were brought back to life. Reports show that they have no recollection of their deaths or anything. This does bake one question though.