Chapter 44. Hunted Survivor

Third Person POV

Sona had just finished her calls to both True Damage and K/DA. Giving as little detail as possible about Marco. The Transformer carrying the unconscious Kai'sa came into the trios sights.

Marco: That's the one Bee.

Bumblebee: We having a war on the streets y'all!

Sona: Are you kidding!? There are innocent people here, we can just outright attack them. What if those other two show up.

Marco: Damn it fine. Bee, you know what to do.

Bumblebee: I gotchu homie!

The Bumblebee continues to maintain chase on Sideways, much to the latters annoyance. Until he realizes just who is chasing him.

Sideways: Barricade, Blackout! That Transformer from before is on my tail.

Barricade: So he's committed to being on the humans side.

Blackout: That'll be his last mistake. The ship should be ready soon so we'll have plenty of time to teach him a lesson.

Sideways: Roger that. A shame he has to die.

Barricade: Maybe the others will be smarter when they awaken.

The Audi R8 continue to lead the Camaro to the Ixtal shipping docks which was devoid of people. Marco informs Sona that Blackout had either killed or scared them off, adding to the girls anger. As they began to gain on the enemy Transformer, Barricade comes from the side and kicks Bumblebee, forcing him to transform and catch the two humans.

Barricade: You had a choice and this is what you choose? How pitifully stupid of you.

Bumblebee: Them fightin words boy!

Barricade: So you can speak now. Good, the screams should be entertaining.

Bee sets the pair down and turns his arm into a cannon and begins to fire at Barricade who ducked out of the way and went into car mode. Marco informs Sona that he plans to transform up close and ram Bee. To counter this, she blasts a soundwave into the ground, creating a cone that throws Barricade off course. Once the soundwave stops, Bee takes the opportunity to kick the Transformer out of car mode in a form of payback. As Barricade transformed, he whipped out his gun and begin to fire three shot bursts at Bee who simply blocks and advances.

Marco: He'll be fine, lets get Kai'sa.

Before they could start, Sideways attempts to run them over but Sona reacts in time and blast him nearly point blank with a soundwave. As he tumbles back in car form, he regains his momentum by transforming. As he skids back, he looks to the human pair, running into some narrow areas. Marco leads Sona deeper into the area.

Bee lands a nasty uppercut on Barricade and unsheathes one of his arm blades and stabs him in the lower chassis. Barricade, in response to this pulled out one of his maces and smacked Bee across the face.

Logan: For those who don't know, in Transformers the Video Game, Bee does indeed have arm blades.

The blow does damage Bee quite a bit but this pisses him off more than hurt so he properly suits up.

Barricade: A Battle ma-Before he could even finish his line, Bee kicks him across the face, sending him tumbling into the ground

Before he could even finish his line, Bee kicks him across the face, sending him tumbling into the ground. Bee then picks up a nearby pickup truck and slams it into his opponent. Bumblebee then quickly scans the area for Sideways and the humans. Sideways was currently on the rooftops, aiming around with his sniper rifle.

Sideways: That little bitch isn't getting far.

Sona: I heard that!

The roof underneath Sideways is then blasted to pieces by Sona.

Sona: And you said I would miss.

Marco: If I didn't help, you would've.

Bee manages to stop the flying Sideways and proceeds to go after him but stops short as he is knocked down by a blast. Barricade had recovered and fired a impact bullet at Bumblebee.

Barricade: Don't think I'm easy prey traitor.

Bee then spins around with his cannon at the ready and begins to fire. Barricade counters with his own shots and the two move to have a full blown fire fight. Bee manages to get the timing down and moves closer in between Barricades shots. Always having something to protect him from the impact bullets as well. Once close, Barricade attempts to defend himself with both his maces but Bee forgoes melee combat with a shotgun blast, blowing Barricade away and into a nearby building.

Bumblebee: I hope you have insurance!