Chapter 36. Taken Away

Logan: Sorry if this one was a little late today. Grandmothers birthday was today so I had to take time to celebrate as much as I could handle.

Y/N POV

This movie is bonkers! This has to be the best damn movie on monsters ever. That first fight alone was masterfully done. Akali and I were pretty much betting money on who was gonna win by the end of the movie. I don't know about Ahri and Sera but we had only heard of the announcement for the film and never watched a trailer. We just had to contain our curiosity and hype. Honestly I'm not sure how we pulled threw with that but we did.

Y/N: Well it seems as though The God will be winning this match monkey girl.

Akali: You wish! Ever heard of the Comeback King?

Y/N: You mean Micheal McDoesn'tExist?

Sera: Pipe it you two. We're here at the main event.

Finally, it's time to shut this girl up and earn a few extra bucks in my paycheck. Before we could start though, the front door bursts open and several armed Officers walked in. Akali was about to raise her voice but I stopped her. The Officers surrounded me, pointing a special made Power Amp Siphoner to weaken powers.

Y/N: Guess it's that time of the year huh?

Caitlyn, along with Vi, Jinx, AJ, Evelynn and Kai'sa walked in the room.

Caitlyn: Indeed it is.

One of the officers were about to cuff me until Vi interferes.

Vi: Don't even bother. He'll come willingly.

Officer: But Ma'am.

Caitlyn: Do as she says. Y/N wouldn't try anything even if his life depended on it.

The Officer finally backs away while AJ approaches me.

AJ: Things are about to get hectic bud. Come on. I'll explain on the way.

We start to leave but Kai'sa latches on to my arm.

Kai'sa: Y/N please.....

Y/N: It's alright Bokkie. Every action has a consequence. I'm willing to pay for this one.

Kai'sa: But...

She looks up to me with teary eyes. Caitlyn called for me so I knew I had to get going. I wipe away her tears and give her a kiss on the forehead.

Y/N: I'll be fine. I'll be back before you know it.

She bites her lips before eventually nodding. I then look to all the girls who all wore similar expressions. Caitlyn called again. I went and gave each of them a kiss on the forehead except for Evelynn who got one on the lips and Sera who got a hug.

Y/N: Take care. Try not to make a mess of my room while I'm gone.

I ran off and joined Caitlyn. The Elevator ride was very silent. It was just us of the main group. The Officers would either take the stairs or wait their turn. I don't really know but this silence was killing me. As I was about to break it, Caitlyn does so first.

Caitlyn: I wish it didn't come to this...

Y/N: This was going to happen eventually you know.

Caitlyn: You'll be kept in a special made prison for tonight. Tomorrow Afternoon you'll be taken to court where a Summoner will be the judge.

Bloody hell... A Summoner of all times? They rarely ever get involved with anything like this so I defiantly crossed a line or two. AJ then cleared his throat and nudged Caitlyn a little. She sighed and shook her head. Now I was confused. AJ is never like this for no reason so Caitlyn must not be telling me something. Vi and Jinx look like they're both wanting to get involved in whatever is going on but I don't do anything. Once out of the elevator, we go and sit in the main lobby and wait for the remaining officers. While they didn't have to cuff me, they still had to go threw with making sure I didn't attack anyone. Kind of a dumb precaution to take with someone like me. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? I'd never hurt anyone for the sake of harming others.

Caitlyn: There's something I need to tell you...

Y/N: What is it?

Caitlyn: When you... first asked me out. I never gave you my real answer....

My attention had never been so thrown off and straight at the same time. Her real answer? What exactly does she mean by that?

Y/N: You care to elaborate?

Caitlyn: You see... My position was not my choice. It was the Summoners who picked me to lead the PLE as Chief. Vi wanted to show me that I wasn't alone. I didn't know at the time but she was clearly in love.

Vi just shakes her head, blushing. I'll never see that sight again. She normally doesn't show me anything but her fist if I mess up on the job. I continue to listen as Caitlyn was clearly having a hard time with this.

Caitlyn: When you came too me about dating and we stepped away to have a talk on the answer. Vi was okay with letting you in but she knew that it just couldn't be. I wouldn't allow you to bear my own burden of never being given a choice... Had things been different... I would've...

Y/N: It's okay.

Caitlyn looks at me, her eyes showing her pain. I stared directly at her with a small smile on my face. I was kinda happy to be honest. All those teases and jokes were really just to cover her pain but I guess what really made me happy was that in the end I was destined to find love.

Y/N: Caitlyn. You know why I ended up dating four K-pop stars that basically rule the music industry? Because you said No. If you had said yes, I would've ended up dating 2, possibly 3 women that I trust equally. I know that's a bit selfish but the girls have taught me a little bit on not being selfless all the time.

AJ: I'mma kill em.

Y/N: You wouldn't last a minute against Eve.

AJ: Bet.

Y/N: Oh goodie, another bet I can win.

Vi: Can you take this seriously?! Cait is pouring her heart out cause AJ wouldn't-

Y/N: I know that Vi! This atmosphere is already dark enough, why do you think I'm acting like this?

Vi backs off after that. I didn't know but everyone was now looking at us. I guess I had raised my voice a little to high there. Eventually the final batch of Officers arrived and we headed out to a special containment vehicle. I was getting stares from all directions. Everyone knew who I was so seeing the Man of Light surrounded by Police Officers and shipped into a Container for people way to strong to straight up throw in the back of a car. I step into the back of the vehicle and after a few moments, AJ activated a force field that was meant to nullify all forms of energy. Meaning I was actually useless for the time being.

AJ: I'll stay in the back with ya. Keep ya company.

Y/N: I'd like that. Need to check up on Piltovers protection service anyway.

He hops inside and takes a seat next to the field. After a bit, the vehicle started to move, following Caitlyns car towards the Prison just outside of town.

Y/N: Got any 3s?

AJ: Gold Fish.

Y/N: Heh.... So what about you? Where do you stand in all this?

AJ: I sure as hell am pissed off from where I stand. I'm getting shipped to Ixtal in a couple of days. If you survive the Summoner, I'll probably be seeing you there.

Y/N: I guess without the resources from Xanders Corp, they put out a call for soldiers.

AJ: You mean Heroes?

Y/N: You don't honestly believe that bit do you?

AJ: We will be when we win.

Y/N: That I can believe. It's gonna be real hard though.

AJ: You got that right. We got a couple of problems to resolve when we get there though. Mainly pushing the Void back to Icathia.

Y/N: Lets worry about that when we get there. How's Piltover been since you took over as the resident hero?

AJ: Bit of crime here. Bit of crime there. Honestly, it's only thanks to my unique powers that I'm able to go as long as I can. I was real close to topping your record for most crimes stopped in a week.

Y/N: That much is still happening?

AJ: Yeah.

Y/N: I'm gonna hate how much the place will go to shit when everyone hears I'm gone.

AJ: I'm sure the Summoners will find some sort of excuse to not put a good Freelancer in the area just cause they don't care.

Y/N: I don't think you should be talking about them like that.

AJ: And what's stopping me?

Y/N: Fair point.

We continued to chat with one another until we finally arrived at the prison. Unfortunately for me, all ties with people stop here for now. I get escorted to the containment cell by Caitlyn herself. Once there, I stepped in and waited for her to close it but she hesitates to do so.

Y/N: It's not your choice, I know that. Do what you have to.

Caitlyn stares at me before nodding. She said something as she closed it but I didn't quiet pick it up but her lip movement was kinda like....

Y/N: I love you....?