Chapter 21. Fierce Battle at the Monastery

A/N: Okay, I swear this is the last one for today. I think I've spoiled you all enough today. Also this is the longest chapter I've ever written so en-fucking-joy.

Y/N POV

I ran as fast as my throbbing legs would let me. I managed to keep pace with him but at times I felt like I wasn't going to be able too. We eventually find this god damn Monastery that bastard Xanders was keeping Ahri. Barricade had ran out of sight at that point but he didn't matter at that moment. I needed to get to Xanders before anything could happen. I blow the door down, startling the servants. Some of them were armed with guns and minor magics but I didn't care at this point. I fired quick, precision shots at there legs. Burning holes directly threw them, crippling them. I know there are healers that can repair damage like that so I'm not worried. I walk over to the biggest one and pull him off the ground with my Blade of Light at the ready.

Y/N: Where is Xanders!?

Brute Servant: Probably.... in the Wardrobe.... Please don't-

I throw him into another nearby servant that was lining up a shot with his pistol.

Y/N: Which way is that?

One of the Vastaya servants points to the hallway to my left. I quickly ran down and checked every door I saw until I found the wardrobe. Nobody was present but I could tell it was used very recently. Just then I heard Ahri's voice. She screamed 'Help me!' and I believe it was coming from the upper floor. I quickly followed the repeated sound, nearly killing anyone who got in my way.

A few minutes ago...

Xanders POV

Barricade: And you're sure this'll bring her here?

Xanders: Absolutely. The Void Survivor will not know what hit her. Obtaining her will be your own problem though.

Barricade: You know our deal Xanders. I led him here and assisted in monitoring Ahri during her stay here. Kai'sa must not escape me now.

Xanders: A machine like yourself has no business ordering around an Elder Dragon. If you want a suggestion, you could always wait and perform a sneak attack on them. Y/N would have no doubt left them a trail to follow anyways.

Barricade: You had better hope this ends well Xanders. My "employer" won't be enthusiastic about failure.

Xanders: Sounds like a problem for you. Farewell you hunk of junk.

I cut the transmission off and turned my attention to Ahri in her stunning white dress. The rune was shining brightly on her forehead. She was perfect. The look in her eye was pitiful as well. I can't wait to replace it with looks of love and delight. She will be a queen amongst the swine of the world. I walk over and kiss her on the lips though it was clear she was struggling to get away. It was cute how she struggled but it was annoying. I then sensed my other rune close by. Good. I looked to Ahri and gave her my charming smile.

Xanders: Call for him. Ask him for help.

Ahri: Help me!

Xanders: Perfect! Repeat that a few more times and wait on the Balcony.

She did as she was told and I awaited on my throne. I can't wait to crush his pitiful mortal soul and cast it into the Void. They would be oh so delighted to have such a piece to power their armies more. I could care less if the Mortals win the war. The Void wouldn't be foolish enough to wage war with the Elder Dragons. We're far too powerful to be trifled with and though the mortals are a pitiful, waste of space species, they are incredibly stubborn. So the War won't be easy. Soon the doorway on in front of me was smashed open and there stood the boy wonder himself.

Xanders: And our guest of honor arrives!

Y/N: Cut the crap asshole! Where's Ahri!?

Xanders: You want to know where Ahri is? Very well. Sweetheart!

She walks in from the Balcony behind my throne. The expression he wore when he saw what she was wearing was priceless. Such a perfect reaction. He quickly arms himself with his little light sword and charges at me.

Xanders: Stop moving.

He stops right in front of me and shock crawled all over his face. Yes, that's it! Just what I want to see!

Xanders: Disarm yourself and plant your face to the ground.

He did as told but he clearly had more fight in him than Ahri. It's too bad his friends couldn't be here. I bet they would've loved to see him acting to pitifully before they die.