Chapter 59. Confronting Their Feelings

Y/N POV

That was so good. I feel like I can die happy now. Me and Akali ate about half of all the food before we reached a limit. I still had her beat though. She owes me a trip to the Ramen Shop now.

Akali: So how about finishing up that movie?

Y/N: Only if you give me a kiss.

Akali: Really now?

Y/N: You know Akali. One thing I've noticed it that you're less clingy than the other 3.

Ahri: Calling you out Rogue.

Akali: T-that's hardly true.

The blush she had said otherwise. If memory serves me correctly, I've only kissed her a handful of times. Actually, The same could be said for everyone except for Eve. Time to fix this problem.

Y/N: Hey Kai'sa. Can you come here a second.

Kai'sa: Oh? Uh sure.

She walks over to my seat and was about to sit down until I pull her down for a kiss. It lasted for a few seconds until I let her go. A pretty little blush covered her face.

Kai'sa: W-w-what was that for?

Y/N: I just realized that I don't give you girls enough kisses so I thought I'd fix that.

Evelynn: Really now~?

Y/N: Well you get plenty but I still plan to give you some.

Evelynn: Good boy~.

She goes to get up but I quickly sped myself over to her and sat in her lap. Catching her by surprise.

Y/N: Always wondered what it was like to sit in someones lap. Now I know.

Evelynn: It up to your liking?

I smile and give her a kiss. At first I was the dominate one but she grabs my Sacred Ground making me lose all power of the battle and she utterly destroys me. Once we're done, I almost fall off to the side but she keeps me upright.

Evelynn: Better luck next time sweetie~.

Y/N: I'm gonna need it...

She keeps me there for a moment longer before I go over to Ahri. The closer I got, the faster her tail wagged. I'm gonna play with those tails and ears before I die. She gets up to my level and quickly pulls me in for a kiss. This caught me off guard but I refused to get dominated again. So in response, I grabbed one of her fully exposed tails and began to stroke it. This almost immediately makes her halt which was my queue to conquer the fox. She puts up a bit of a fight but she submits and accepts her loss. Once I pull back, she looks at me with pleading eyes, begging for more. I defiantly owed her some romantic time. I was her hero a while ago and no doubt she wants to repay that.

Y/N: Don't worry Gumiho, you'll get another chance. Who knows, you might even get something more.

She blushes a little before turning to the giggling Kai'sa.

Ahri: Something funny?

Kai'sa: Just imagining him tickling you is all.

Ahri: Huh?

Y/N: She laughed at me before we had sex so I tickled her.

Evelynn: I get a strong feeling that turned you both on.

Me and Kai'sa were a little embarrassed, me more so due to the fact that I knew Kai'sa enjoyed it a lot. She's already requested that I'd do it again sometime. Time to finish what I started. I go over to Akali who stood up and faced me, a little annoyance present on her face.

Akali: You saved me for last on purpose.

Y/N: Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. Last but not least as they say.

She rolls her eyes before wrapping her arms around my neck. I puts my hands on her waist and pull her all the way into a loving kiss. Neither one of us one this war which honestly made me glad. She hadn't been slacking in working out after all. Once we pull back, she had a smile present on her face.

Akali: Ready to lose some money?

Y/N: I never lose a bet.

We all make our way to the living room but I stop. Thinking about all this love and affection reminded me of something that seemed to long ago. It was Caitlyn saying something to me that I heard as...

Akali: Y/N? Everything alright?

Y/N: Yeah uh... I just remembered something I needed to do.

Ahri: Something you needed to do?

Y/N: I'll explain later. Maybe, I just need time to work it out.

Evelynn: I'm sensing a little doubt in your voice. What's going on?

Eve doesn't normally sound this caring so I best spill the beans.

Y/N: It's about Caitlyn. When she locked me up, she said something that I didn't quite catch. Her lip movement was along the lines of.....

Damn it, why am I hesitating now? Am I scared of what the girls will think about Caitlyn if I repeat what she possibly said.

Sera: Y/N?

Y/N: I think she said I.... I love you.....

The girls were all stunned by this. Evelynn had a rather mixed expression which I don't know if I should be really concerned. I figured she'd flip out. Then she asked a question that made my mind drop dead to the floor.

Evelynn: Do you love her?

Y/N: W-what....?

Evelynn: I said do you love her?

Ahri: Eve...?

Evelynn: I'm not going to act as if I'm okay with this but its not fair too you if I put my personal feelings in front of your own in this situation.

Y/N: So, if I were to ask her...

Evelynn: I would be fine with it eventually. You have more personal history with her and it was clear you were into her at one point. What you decide to do is up too you.

I thought about it for a moment. There was a lot to process. If she really said those words, then what about Vi and Jinx? What about....

Y/N: W-well... How about you girls?

Kai'sa: I mean.... I don't want you too feel overwhelmed but its like Eve said, we shouldn't put our personal feelings in front of yours. This is your choice in the end.

Y/N: But what about us?

Ahri: Y/N, we know this is a little weird. The thought of a bisexual and possibly her two girlfriends joining this harem of yours but we all love you. It would take some getting use to considering we only knew the Caitlyn and Vi from high school so long ago.

Akali: I would say follow your heart. As she said, we all love you and having Caitlyn and possibly Vi and Jinx in here would be a little weird and take some getting use to, what matters it what makes you happy.

Logan: I'm having some serious brain malfunctions trying to make this work. I may have to rewrite this portion.

I look to Sera who said nothing. She simply smiled and nodded. Everything that was needed to be said was spoken. I left for the PLE Precinct and arrived within just a few minutes. I haven't ran that fast in a while but I didn't pay my exhaustion no mind as I rush in towards Caitlyns office. I pass by Jinx on the way and stop.

Jinx: Y/N? Caitlyn wasn't planning to call you in yet.

Y/N: I'm not here for that. Where is she?

Jinx: In her office with Vi.

Y/N: Come with me.

She looked confused but stuffed a donut in her mouth and followed. Once I got to the door, I gave it a knock. A moment later, Vi opened the door and she looked pretty confused as well.

Vi: Whadda need?

Y/N: I need to speak with Caitlyn.

Vi: She's busy at the moment.

Y/N: I'm not leaving until I speak with her.

Caitlyn: Let him in.

Vi: But...

Caitlyn: I know what he's here for.

Vi steps aside and lets me in. Closing the door behind me and Jinx. Caitlyn wore that same expression she normally wore. Rather normal with a bit of tired. She sighs before getting up from her desk and stepping towards me.

Caitlyn: Listen.... I know you have the girls back home. They're wonderful people and I could never replace them. I know I lied to you and you have no reason to trust me but I couldn't bare too see you with my fate. It's hard even with these two.

Y/N: I know. I still trust you Caitlyn. Love makes you do strange and stupid things.

Vi: Caitlyn, are you really okay with this?

Caitlyn: The better question is, are you and Jinx okay with this?

They both look to each other before looking back to me and Caitlyn. They both nod. Caitlyn then looks back to me.

Caitlyn: Things wouldn't change much either way. Just know that no matter what, I'll always love you. Even if we can never be together...

I saw the shine of a tear in her eye. It really hurt to see her true face. She looks so upset and weak. But this is my decision. I have to decide here and now...

Logan: So people... What's it gonna be? Until you decide, I can't continue.

Love Them

Reject Them