Prolouge

Third person perspective

The sun shines on without so much as a care in the world. These are happy times. Well, for some, maybe. Not all. A young boy stands in an alley, with a sleeping girl in his arms. He gently places the girl in a wooden box, and looks down at her. He leans in, and kisses her forehead. "I'm sorry. But I can't take care of you, Noelle." The boy says, and leaves a book and an envelope full of money next to her. The book was titled "Living Solo for Dummies."

The young boy looks over to his sister again, and runs off, tears in his eyes, and doesn't look back. As the five year old girl slept in the box, she slowly turned to her side and whimpered. "Nome... Don't leave me..." She whimpers, and starts to get restless. Soon, she shot up from the blanket that covered her, and looked around. She was drawing a blank, as of something was missing. But she couldn't get a grip on what it was. She looked at the book, then at the envelope. She began to put the pieces together, and learned she had been left here. Alone. As tears began to form in her eyes, a vision came into her sight. She didn't know what it was, but will soon learn that this is her Quirk.

In her vision, Noelle met...people. Girls, boys, a young man with red hair like her's. Wearing uniforms she's never seen before. A school uniform.

About a week later, Noelle met a girl named Victoria L'Arachel, a girl of French nobility that now lives in Japan. She helped Noelle straighten out her solo life, and gave her money to use for herself, and not just necessities. However, she soon moved away, back to France. They made a promise to never forget each other, and that they would meet again. She begins to receive money from an unknown sender, as if the world was looking out for her. Crows often visit her, and she began to look forward to their visits. Years later, she now attempts to enter U.A. High School.

Stay Tuned