Announcement !!

Hello lovelies 🥺

I do feel bad about not posting here for a while.

But I've officially lost inspiration for this book.

And I feel horrible about it because you all have given me so much love and support and happiness through some of my hardest times.

I still love the HP fandom, Freddie, and all of you guys, but I'm just not into writing HP fanfiction anymore. 😕

I don't want to force myself to write for HP, because it won't be very good and I myself wouldn't be happy writing it.

And you guys only deserve the best content. Seriously.

With that being said, I have posted four chapters of my new book in my newest fandom.

The Star Wars fandom 🥺

My heart belongs to Anakin now. But I'll always love Freddie. He got me through so much.

My new book is called "all the stars" and it's a super cool Star Wars AU where the Jedi embrace love and connections.

My wonderful OC, Ellie, gives Ani all the love and support and strength he needs. She saves his life on multiple occasions.

I've completed it on my personal documents, and I'm even working on the sequel!

I understand that some of you might not or won't be happy with me completing this book, but I can't force myself to write something I don't have inspiration for.

I'm also expecting my follows and such to go down, and that's okay, because I'm happy.

I'm really happy in this new fandom and I hope you all can understand and appreciate the fact that I've found happiness in a new fandom.

Anyway, my new book is up and I'd really appreciate it if you read at least the first chapter 🥺

I love you all so, so much. Always.

-F

——

added note:  this book won't be deleted! I'm leaving it up for all of you to read over as many times as you'd like!

I've had many of you message me telling me that a few or certain chapters in this book have become your 'comfort chapters'. And that makes me so unbelievably happy.

I'm happy I can provide some kind of comfort and safety for you lovely humans. I love you so much. count it as me giving back to you all for all the support you've given me.