George Weasley: Stains

Prompt: You hit that beautiful time of the month and accidentally stain the sheets as well as your favorite pair of underwear. Lucky George isn't squeamish and thinks the female human body is beautiful.
tw: blood//periods//embarrassment

You couldn't remember falling asleep last night. You'd just gotten the best sleep in a long time, so you didn't quite notice anything odd about yourself until you woke up. 

Then you felt that all too familiar slick feeling and a very uncomfortable sticky feeling between your legs and on your inner thighs. So you panicked and lifted your side of the blankets carefully so you didn't wake George next to you.

Sure enough, what had happened was exactly what you had predicted. You bled through your now heavily stained underwear and left a rather significantly large stain on the cream-colored bedsheets.

You felt so intensely embarrassed you didn't know what to do. You felt like crying and just wanting all of this to go away with a snap of your fingers. But obviously that's not how life works.

So reluctantly, you got up and groaned when you realized the painful cramps. It woke your always lightly sleeping boyfriend, which is exactly what you were trying to avoid.

"Love?" George turned to face you in the bed. He saw a large deep red stain in your underwear and partly dried blood stains on your skin between your legs. "Aw, did you wake up with that?"

"Yes, George," You sniffled, finally working up tears over all of this as you dug into the drawer in your dresser and found your 'period underwear'. A roomier, softer, and overall better fitting pair of underwear designated just for your period days.

"I'm going to assume the sheets are stained too. You go get cleaned up. I'll take care of the bed," George got up and out of bed as you stepped into the bathroom to clean up.

You cleaned yourself through teary vision and wiped your eyes when it got too hard to see. Your cheeks seemed to be permanently red since George woke up and you prayed you didn't look ill. Though you felt it anyway so maybe that was part of the reason behind it.

You slipped on your underwear, applied your choice of feminine product that you're the most comfortable in, and decided that running a brush through your hair would relax you. So you did just that and found yourself taking a deep breath and calming down. And your hair looked nice.

Maybe today just has to be a self care day.

You entered the bedroom once you had worked up enough courage and saw a shirtless George finishing wrapping a new set of sheets around the mattress. The room smelled beautiful as well. Some indirect floral scent you had come to realize.

"Oh, you feeling a little better now?" George asked you when you shut the bedroom door behind you. He approached and wrapped you up in his arms.

"A little. I'm sorry, Georgie. I hate it when I burden you like this."

"Why are you apologizing? Your cheeks are red too. You don't have to be embarrassed, love!" George told you when he noticed your apparently obvious embarrassment. You mentally cursed your own cheeks for giving you away.

"I just don't understand why none of this grosses you out," You had explained. "I mean, it's blood. It's gross."

"It's not actually. You wanna know why?" George pulled you down onto his lap when he sat on the bed. "Because a woman's body amazes me. You can go to work all day or wrangle kids all day all the while bleeding at a constant rate for a week straight and still be up and functioning. You women are so strong. Put men to shame if were truly honest with each other."

"I've never thought of it that way," You glanced down. "That's a really good way of thinking about it."

"Sometimes all you need is a new perspective, huh?" George kissed your cheek. "Now. Do you have everything you need? Are you close to running out of your products? Do I need to run by the shops and grab things like chocolate and bath bombs and pretty things? Well, I'll answer that. I'm going to anyway."

"George," You blushed and hid your face in his chest. "I don't know how I deserve you. I got so blessed with you."

"I could say the same. I'm blessed with such a strong and beautiful woman as my girlfriend," He pressed another kiss to your cheek and patted your thigh, signaling you to get up off his lap. "So, you lay here and get yourself all comfy. I'll bring you some water so you can stay hydrated, then I'll head out for some things, okay? I'm taking care of you today."

"Okay," You got up on your tippy toes and kissed him. "I love you. Thank you for taking such good care of me."

"Don't thank me, love. I love taking care of you. I love you too."