"Run!" Wilbur screamed, and quickly yells of panic erupted among the men. I heard Dream's signature laugh, and soon L'manburg dove into Tommy's house.

There were craters outside forming, and I heard loud enough explosions to deafen someone if they were close enough. But luckily, we were inside the dirt filled hill. Referred to as an 'embassy'.

Now that we were cornered in this shack of a house, more flaming arrows rained in through the doors and windows. Occasionally someone would be hit, though luckily it seemed no wounds were inflicted on me or Eret. Once an arrow hit his arm and I momentarily panicked. He assured me it was nothing since it just grazed the flesh.

At some point everybody began to feed their arrows to me and Tommy. Seeing as we were the only ones with bows. I would purposely miss, occasionally hitting Dream when I saw his shield come up.

After awhile of nothing much occurring, a loud "Retreat!" Could be heard from Dream. They jumped off the tower and went into the nearby forest littered with the occasional bamboo stalk. It made no sense to me why they would do such a thing.

And then it clicked.

They wanted me and Eret to go to the control room now. The death trap.

My version of a dream.

Eret seemingly realized too but Tommy brought us to another location where further fire was exchanged. Once again nothing much happened but the occasional arrow, which missed.

"We should probably head back home." Eret's voice rang in my ears and Wilbur agreed. Oh poor Wilbur, he had just agreed to death.

It was time for victory. For Eret's future as king to be secured. And for me to be by his side while the government crumbles at our feet.

To say I was ecstatic was an understatement. This rush is one of the few things that made me feel something.

As our boots crunched against the ground, each step increased my heart rate in anticipation. The voices were prepared for blood. And I was prepared to bask in the glory.

"Gentlemen, back in L'manburg me and Tor, we have prepared a secret weapon." And so it begins, Eret had officially dug their graves, and invited them to lie in the holes.

"A secret weapon you say?" Wilbur questioned Eret and rightfully so. We hadn't mentioned this until now, which in my eyes was suspicious.

"We have been working for equipment, weapons, it's a bunker of sorts. It's why we were late yesterday." I chuckled to myself after lying to their faces, they could only assume it was a joyful laugh. A laugh because I was confident I would win.

What they didn't know is that yes I was confident I would win, but for the other side.

After we entered the blackstone walls. We led the men to a small hill.

"Well show us!" Tommy was obviously impatient. He was begging for his own demise I would do righteously hand him.

Eret broke down the thin dirt wall which led into a tunnel. 'Ooo's and 'aaa's were exchanged as the men looked around the tunnel.

So innocent, so unknowing, so stupid.

A sign reading 'Final Control Room' was posted as they entered. The signature blackstone lining the walls. Complete with chests, with all of our names decorating the fronts.

And a single. Button.

Begging to be pressed

The men began to look in the chests.