Chapter 80

"Hayden, what're you doing here?" Harry asked as I made my way down the halls of Hogwarts. Daphne was by my side, bouncing Angelica as she made a fuss. I had Jo in a baby carrier strapped to my chest. "I see Jewel had the baby."

"Yep! This is Angelica Sirius. Can you say hi to Uncle Harry?" Daphne cooed lovingly. Angelica just blew spit bubbles, making Harry cringe. I simply smirked. "That's her way of saying hello."

"Hello." Harry mumbled, looking at his sister. "So why are you here?"

"Well, Daphne decided to come see you and I need out of the house so why not? Plus, I could see Bash and Addy." My god-brother nodded, staring aimlessly at the two baby girls. Before I could comment on his strange gaze, my husband came running up, out of breath. "Why so huffy-puffy?"

"No reason," he coughed. I eyed him wearily.

"I wasn't expecting you to join us. You said you had work to do."

"Yes, but, I... I had a... ya know, and I just wanted to join you." I nodded immediately. I hadn't even been gone for half an hour and Cedric had already had a panic attack. That's it, we're getting him help. "Is it okay that I join you?"

"Of course." Daphne chirped. She handed over Angelica to Cedric before properly hugging her brother. Cedric and I simply shared a look saying that we'd speak later, in private. "So, Harry, what're your plans for today?"

"We're going down to Hogsmeade." Harry said, glancing repeatedly at Cedric. "You all are more than welcome to join but there... there's some stuff going on..."

"Oh, about Draco?"

"Daphne!"

"Oops." My brows furrowed at the mention of my cousin. What in the world was going on now? Last I heard, he and Narcissa were still struggling with the fact that Lucius was put in Azkaban. I held no remorse for my cousins. He helped kill my father. "Harry, Cedric and Hayden were going to find out eventually. You might as well tell them what's going on."

"Fine," Harry grumbled, giving his sister stern eyes. "But not here."

"I know a place." I chirped as Jo grabbed my fingers, trying to nibble on them. I jerked my head, and they all followed me to my special location. Cedric, always the mind reader, smirked at me as I led our little gang out to the dock. "This is where Ced and I went on a special date once upon a time. One of my favorites."

"How lovely." Harry grumbled. I glared at him, flicking my wrist.

"Why are you so obsessed with Draco this year?" Harry inhaled sharply through his front teeth, looking around for any signs of green and silver. When he couldn't find any, he looked back at me.

"I think he's a Death Eater." I rolled my eyes, starting to walk away. As a mother, I had much more important things to worry about than my god-brothers hunches. "Hayden!"

"Hayden, love. Let's listen to him, yeah? He could be right but we never know until we hear the facts." Cedric ran forward, gently tugging me back towards the group. Jo looked up at us, confused as to what in the world was going on. "Why do you say that, Harry?"

"He's been acting rather suspicious lately. This summer, after stopping at Fred and George's shop, Hermione, Ron and I saw him and his mother at Borgin and Burkes with Greyback, and some other Death Eaters. He bought the Hand of Glory and a necklace. When they left, Borgin seemed.... shaken, I guess. Then, Hermione went in to try and get some information and he got all mad and kicked her out. And during the school year alone... he's been disappearing..." I simply stared at him, praying that one of my daughters would spit up on Harry. When he was finished speaking, he looked at each of us. Daphne and Cedric looked concerned, but I want having any of it.