Chapter 98:) only took 'em 7 years but they did it

98

" Cedric are you ready to get married? " I looked down at Hayden. The bubbles were covering most of her but I could feel her against my body.

" of course princess. I've waited eight years to marry you. I can't wait any longer " I reassured her. She smiled. " why? "

" I'm just scared that somethings gonna happen. " she mumbled, popping a bubble.

" like what? " I asked. She sighed and leaned the back of her head against my shoulder.

" I dunno. My lung cancer will come back or someone's gonna be determined to stop the wedding " I entwined our fingers under the water.

" I'm not letting anyone ruin tomorrow. I promise " Hayden looked up at me, smiling before kissing me.

" I love you " she whispered.

" I love you more " she shook her head and turned around to face me. I felt her kissing me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I held onto her tightly.

Tomorrow will be amazing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••Haydens POV•••

" mummy wake up wake up wake up wake up WAKE UP! " Angelica was bouncing my shoulders up and down. I rolled over.

" you're getting married today " Ginny sang getting up. She had slept over. She was bouncing up and down in excitement. I looked at the clock.

10:37 am. Too early.

" yep " I said turning over. She continued shaking me until I got up.

I lazily walked downstairs to pour me a bowl of cereal while she got out our dresses so she could steam them whatever that meant.

Angelica was being watched in her bedroom by Fred and George.

" come on we have to go meet Mum! She wants us to get ready at the burrow " Ginny said as she rushed down the stairs. She had a giant box of make up and hair supplies in one hand and flung over her other arm were our dresses.

" fine " I said as I put on my converse. I didn't bother changing out of my pjs. I grabbed her arm and apparated us to the burrow.

When we got there I was trampled by hugs by Molly Fleur Angelina and Hermione. Apparently the boys were outside setting up everything.

I started to walk outside when Angelina and Ginny stopped me.

" where are you going?!?! "

" to help the boys "

" you can't see him. "

" I didn't see Cedric all of yesterday and I haven't seen him today. I kinda want to see him. " I said.

" aw she's going into withdrawals " Angelina sang.

" yeah it's like he's my fiancée or something " I said sarcastically. They dragged me upstairs and started ruining my face.

" done! " Fleur yelled. She did my make up while Angelina did my hair. Hermione and Ginny were doing Gabrielle's ( Fleur's little sister. She always babysits for me ) hair and put a little make up on her.

I looked in the mirror. I didn't recognize myself.

" thanks Fleur " I said. She beamed at me.

" you're beautiful " she breathed. Everyone crowded around me to get a look. All I heard was

" you're gorgeous "