Chapter 78:) Alicia

78

" Hayden! " I heard knocking. " let me in! Let me in "

I ignored the pounding and continued staring at the wall. Fred kept on knocking on the door.

I had locked the entire Order out of my house. I didn't want to see anyone.

" Hayden please. " Fred begged. " I have Angelica with me "

Fine.

I flicked my wand and the door opened. He walked in.

" I lied. " I stood up and walked over to the kitchen. He shut the door and followed me.

I filled up a glass with water.

" how're you? " he asked. I stared at him for a moment before throwing the water on him, setting the glass down and storming away.

" where's my daughter? " I snapped.

" Amos has her. He's taking her to see Cedric " I nodded and started climbing the stairs. He apparated in front of me. " Hayden talk to me "

" Fred I don't want to talk! " I exclaimed. He turned me to face him.

" we don't have to talk then. " I let him pull me into a hug. I inhaled deeply breathing in his soothing cinnamon scent. He was wet. " are you okay? "

I shook my head.

" do you want to talk about it? "

I shook my head.

" do you want me to leave? "

I shook my head. He nodded and hugged me tighter. I held onto him for who knows how long. But soon our feet got tired and we went over to my bedroom.

We laid down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his body. I held onto his arms and breathed heavily trying not to cry.

" Hayden do you want to move in with me and George? " I looked at him. " I don't want you alone in this creepy old house. George can move into my bedroom with me so you and Angelica can have your own. "

I smiled and suddenly had an urge to kiss him. I didn't though.

" thanks Freddie. I think I might take you up on that offer " he smiled at me and suddenly I burst into tears. He frowned and hugged me tightly.

" Hayden please stop crying! " he begged.

" he's dead! Fred my dad is gone! I'm a bloody orphan! " I sobbed. He held me tightly. " I just got him back and he- "

" I know sweetie I know. Please stop crying. I hate hearing you cry " I looked up at him sadly. He brought his hand to my face and wiped my tears.

I wanted to kiss him so badly but I couldn't. I felt too guilty.

Cedric wants me to move on though. I shouldn't feel guilty.

" Fred... can we redo that date sometime? " I asked. He nodded smiling. I smiled as well.

" I'd love to " he whispered. He slowly leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I smiled and cuddled against his chest. He held me tightly.

•••Fred's POV•••

" that's the last of it " George exclaimed throwing his wand on my bed. We had just finished unpacking Angelica and Haydens stuff in my bedroom. George refused to move out so I said they both could live in my room with me.

" thank you both so much " Hayden whispered. Angelica was asleep in my arms. " I owe you "

'Just a kiss and we'll be even' I thought to myself. She was smiling at me. Oh sh** did she hear me? I said it in my head of course she didn't hear me. I truly am an idiot.