Chapter 65:) Baby No Like Ginger!

65

•••Haydens POV•••

" how's my grandchild? "

" completely healthy " I assured Amos. He nodded and hugged me. I handed my jacket to Fred and he hung it up. It was raining outside.

" we brought you the ultrasound. " Fred informed Amos handing him the picture.

" what's an ultrasound? " Amos asked.

" is something muggles do to see the baby. Fred took me to a muggle doctor " Amos nodded, smiling at the picture. " Fred's been helping me a lot lately "

" well as long as someone's helping you I'm fine. How are you? " I shrugged.

" fine I guess " he led us over to the table. We sat down as he put the kettle on the fire. " baby stuff and everything. We're going to Diagon Alley tomorrow to get school supplies so that aught to be totally boring "

Amos chuckled.

" I remember taking you and Cedric school shopping in your first year. " I chuckled and nodded. " I thought I'd surprise you with a mouse "

" I screamed and ran away when I saw it " we both were laughing as was Fred. Amos came and sat across from us. " Cedric kept it. Until it died six months later. "

" how did it die? " Amos asked.

" Philips cat ate it! " we both started laughing.

" I was never a big fan of Philip " Fred and I shook our heads.

" trust me. We aren't either " Amos frowned at Fred's comment. " you know how he and Daphne were dating correct? "

Amos nodded.

" Philip was snogging some blonde at the Yule ball. " Amos snapped his fingers.

" speaking of blonde! Hayden I love your hair. You look so much like your mother " I chuckled.

" everyone tells her that " Fred mumbled smiling at me. I blushed and nodded. " except she has her dads eyes "

" yep. " I muttered. He smiled at me.

" Cedric always said if his daughter is half as beautiful as you he'll be in for a world of worry. Won't be able to keep the boys away! " Amos started laughing again as I uncomfortably chuckled.

" of course I don't have that problem. Luckily. " I said. " have you gone to see him today? "

" yeah. I went this morning. " we nodded.

" we're going with Daphne and Harry tonight. " Fred informed him. A high pitch whistling started coming from the kettle. Amos scurried over and started fixing us both a cup of tea. " I- uh... I've been thinking about the baby and... Cedric. "

" uh.... I have too " Amos mumbled. " I was thinking... if you wanted... when the baby comes... you could live with me. I could help as much as possible and I would do anything I could "

" thank you so much Amos... I really appreciate that. But I moved in with my dad. He's actually been really good at helping me. Besides Fred he and Molly have helped out the most " I told him. He set my cuppa in front of me. " and if something happens to where I need to move out then I've already promised Molly that I'll stay with her "

" of course of course " Amos muttered sipping his tea. Fred was staring at a picture of Cedric and I on the wall.

" but if you are willing to baby sit some nights we will definitely take you up on it " I asked hoping he would. He energetically nodded.