Chapter 100:) they did it in the right order this time!

100

•••A month later•••

" HAYDEN WHERES THE WHITE PAINT? " Cedric yelled at me.

" WHY? "

" JUST TELL ME WOMAN! "

" ITS UP HERE! " I heard his feet bouncing up the steps. He walked in with an exasperated look on his face.

He grabbed the paint and started to run out.

" wait! " he ran back towards me and kissed me, then continued running downstairs. I just chuckled.

Marriage has been great. I love it. Everyday is an adventure with Cedric.

" MIND TELLING ME WHAT YOU'RE USING IT FOR? " I yelled at him.

" YOU'LL SEE " he yelled back. I chuckled.

" WHERES ANGELICA AND TEDDY? " I yelled.

" DAD HAS THEM "

" OKAY! "

" YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS WE CAN DO TONIGHT? " I just laughed at my goofy husband.

After about ten minutes he came upstairs with a piece of a wooden board.

" Ready? " he asked. I spun around in my chair to face him.

" let's see it " he turned the piece of wood around and I started laughing.

'I stole her heart so she stole my last name'

" Cedric that's awesome. Thank you " I said. I got up and pecked his lips.

Suddenly there was a slight pain in my stomach. I clutched it and groaned.

" is your stomach hurting again? " he asked. It had been hurting off and on for the past three weeks.

" yeah "

" maybe you should go to the healers love " he said. I nodded.

" yeah OW " I yelled. A sharp jab came to my side. Like someone is trying to kick their way out. I just laughed at that thought. I am NOT pregnant.

" ok come on. We are going to the healers office " Cedric said. He put down his painting and picked me up in a bridal pose. He apparated us to the healers office.

Luckily they could get me right in.

" so I hear you're having pains in your stomach. " the healer said.

" eh not that much " I said sarcastically.

" okay well let's see what the problem is. " he had me freaking pee in a cup. It was ridiculous.

While he was seeing what was wrong with me Cedric and I just waited in the room. Luckily he brought a package of exploding snap with him.

" how are you so freaking good? I introduced you to this game. " he exclaimed as I found another pair.

" natural born talent I guess " I teased.

" I'll agree with that " I laughed as he leaned over to kiss me.

" want to play again? " I asked breaking it apart.

" no way. I still have a little dignity left. I'd like to keep it " he mumbled as I put the cards away.

" I'm your wife. You won't have any dignity left " he laughed as the healer came in.

We couldn't really tell what was happening by his expression. He just looked at us both.