Chapter 81:) confessions

81

" WHERES ANGELICA? WHERES MY DAUGHTER? " I shouted through the smoke.

" she's outside with mum. Come on Hayden! We have to go! "

The burrow was on fire. I was inhaling the smoke. Everything was red and burning.

He ran us outside. He braced me in a giant hug.

" ARE YOU OK SWEETIE? ARE YOU HURT? " he roared. He was freaking out.

" I'm fine. I'm fine. Sweetie I am fine. Thank you " I hugged him tightly. I spotted Angelica and ran towards her.

" she's okay! Fred got her when she started crying. About fifteen minutes ago. " Molly told me. I nodded and hugged my daughter tightly.

" I'm so sorry sweetie! I am never leaving you alone again! " I sobbed. She was crying too.

Fred ran up to us and stood in front of us as if to protect us. He pulled his wand out as there was a rustling sound. It was Ginny Harry Remus and Arthur.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and hugged them. Ginny walked up to us and hugged me.

" are you ok? " I asked her. She nodded.

" are you guys ok? "

" yeah. Thanks to fre- Fred? " Fred was pale and staring in the air. Two black figures were flying around the burrow.

Suddenly they flew right through the burrow and the entire house was engulfed in flames.

I looked around to see if everyone was out. Molly Bill Harry Ron Fleur Ginny George Arthur Angelica and Remus. That's everyone. I hugged my daughter tightly.

The men all ran towards the fire and started shooting water out of their wands to settle it. All except for Fred.

He just hugged me.

" I'm so glad you're both ok "

" we are thanks to you. " I had my arm wrapped around his waist as his hand rested on the small of my back " I'm so sorry Fred. "

" it's fine. All that matters is that you two are ok. " he kissed the top of my head. I sighed into his chest. Angelica slowly stopped crying as she hugged me.

The fire was melting the snow so we could see the yellow grass. Fred went to go help the boys. I sat down on the grass with Angelica and cradled her trying to get her to go back to sleep. I picked up a leaf. It was redish yellowish.

" anyone who thinks leaves are dead has never seen one dancing on a windy day. " someone said from below me. Fred. I immediately blushed.

" that's really clever of you Fred " he started climbing the tree up towards me. He made it to the branch I was on and sat next to me. He was so close I could smell his cinnamon and fireworks scent.

" are you ok? " he asked. I nodded.

" yeah why? "

" just wondering. I didn't want you to be all alone. " he said. I felt the butterflies flutter around in my stomach.

" how'd you know where to find me? And why are you up this early? " I asked. It was 7 in the morning.

" this is your favorite tree. you love the way the leaves change color in the fall. And I didn't feel you in my bed this morning. " Fred and I had been sharing a bed. And how did he know that?

" yeah I just had a bad dream " I admitted truthfully.

" want to tell me? "

" Cedric died... then I lost you too " I said. His face turned into a slight smile.