Chapter 99:) pizza before reception always

99

I grabbed her hands and apparated us to inside the Burrow.

" well what now? " she asked me.

" well I'm hungry. " I said. I hadn't eaten all day.

" wanna sneak out of here and get a pizza. " she asked.

" see! This is why I married you " I said. She apparated us to a pizza place in London.

" this is the right way to spend our wedding day " she said. I chuckled and kissed her.

We got our pizza and went home. We sat and ate for about twenty minutes.

" mmm by the way, I loved your groomsmen colors " she told me. I had chose navy blue.

" loved your bridesmaids colors " I responded. Navy blue. She chuckled.

" guess it was kinda obvious huh " she said.

" no. I didn't know. " I said.

" thank you. For the chairs in the front row. That really meant a lot to me. " she said.

" anything for you. " I leaned over and kissed her.

" if this is what marriage is like than so far I'm loving it. " she said breaking apart the kiss.

Suddenly we heard a crack.

" I told you they'd be here " someone said. George and Angelina walked up towards us.

" hello. What can we do for you " Hayden asked them. George took a piece of pizza as Hayden growled at him.

" you know... normally the bride or groom run away before the wedding. Not after " George said with a mouth full of pizza.

" a ton of people are wondering where you guys went. They want to say congratulations. " Angelina said.

" we've been gone for an hour. There are still people there? " I asked.

" mostly relatives. " George said. Hayden scrunched her nose.

" party. " Hayden replied dryly

" come on. " I grabbed her hands and helped her up. We all apparated back to the burrow.

After hours of hugs and being congratulated we finally got a break. But just for a little while. Because then it was the reception.

" I'm going to go and help your dad set up the tent ok? " Hayden said. She kissed my cheek and went out to my dad Arthur, Fred, Ron, Harry, Percy, Bill and Charlie who were struggling to put up the tent. I watched her flick out her wand and help them.

Angelica came running up to me.

" are you and mummy married now daddy? " I nodded.

" yep. We're married and we're gonna live happily ever after. " she smiled and kissed my cheek.

" Hayden Bill Charlie! Stop dueling with the tables. Come inside quick " Mrs. Weasley called. I looked out side to see my wife and the Weasley brothers dueling with three tables. They put them down and followed my dad and Arthur inside.

" hey Sunshine! " Hayden greeted once she saw Angelica. We all sat down on the couch together.

We spent the next ten minutes talking to each other but stuff still had to be done. Angelina was insisting on fixing Haydens hair while Fleur fixed her makeup. Hayden wanted to change into jeans and a t shirt but they wouldn't let her.

I put Angelica down for a nap right as guests started to arrive. We had to meet all of them and listen to them tell us congrats over and over again.