Chapter 32:) Hello Sassy Hayden

32

•••Haydens POV•••

There was a knock on the door as I unpacked my trunk.

" come in! " I called. They didn't come in. Alicia grunted and opened it.

" oh! Angelina it's for you! " she called. I heard mumbling but it was blocked out by Angelina's heels hitting the wood floor.

" what do you want? " she asked in a snappy tone.

" to talk to Hayden " I couldn't recognize the voice.

" I thought you two weren't friends anymore " Angelina asked as Cedric walked in.

" our relationship is none of your business. " I snapped. Cedric came and sat by my trunk. I nodded acknowledging him. " hi " I said in a sharp tone.

" what's wrong? " he asked. I shook my head.

" nothing. Nothings wrong. Why would anything be wrong? " I asked as I threw a shirt in my drawer. I grabbed another shirt but he took it out of my hands.

" Hayden " he said firmly. " you can talk to me. What's wrong? "

" honestly Cedric nothings wrong " that was a lie. My ankle was killing me, I'm hungry and I'm dead tired. But he didn't need to know.

" you can't lie to me Hayden " he grabbed my trunk and placed at the foot of my bed. " come here "

He sat on the bed with his back against the wall. I laid down and placed my head on his lap. He started running his fingers through my hair.

" what's wrong? " he asked. " is it Rebecca? "

" I don't care about that bitch " I snapped. " she can rot in hell for all I care. Be down there with my grandmother "

He chuckled.

" I'm just tired. And my ankle hurts. And now Daphne and Phillip know and I just- "

" know what? " Angelina interrupted. I growled at her.

" calm down. " Cedric rubbed my shoulder.

" I'm calm. " I breathed.

" and about Daphne and Phillip. We couldn't exactly lie to them. They wouldn't believe anything other than the truth. " Cedric said. I nodded. " if I'm being honest I'm kinda glad someone knows. "

I sighed.

" I am too I just don't want George finding out. You know how he is " Cedric nodded. I rolled over and looked up at him.

" hey I don't care about George. I care about you and you're all I care about. Okay? " Cedric said. I smiled up at him.

" I meant what I said earlier " I told him. He stared at me weird. " you truly are the best "

" and I meant what I said " he responded entwining our fingers. Feeling his skin sent shivers down my spine. " you're the best "

I love him so much. I'm just scared of telling him. He might now feel the same way.

I looked up and saw Angelina and Alicia mouthing to each other violently. Alicia punched Angelina in the arm and finally got her to agree to something.

" we'll leave you two alone " Alicia said with a giant grin plastered on her face.

" okay " I replied bluntly. After being pushed out by Alicia, Angelina finally left. " so, question "

" shoot "

" would you be upset if I fell asleep right now? " he shook his head.

" go ahead. I'll just head back to the Hufflepuff common room. " he started to stand up but I stopped him, whining.