Chapter 43:) Prefects Tub

43

" party tonight in Gryffindor tower. You two coming? " Fred asked sitting beside me and Daphne.

" I'm in. Hayden? " daphne asked with a mouthful of grilled cheese.

" I'll go- " Fred and George both fist bumped the air. " if! If Cedric can come too "

They exchanged looks. Twin telepathy.

" fine " George groaned. " Pretty Boy Diggory can come "

I smiled.

" yay " I said simply. Suddenly someone slid in the seat beside me. Cedric.

" what's 'yay'? " he asked. He didn't have the orange paste on his face anymore and he was back to his handsome self.

" you're here " I responded. He smiled and kissed me as George Fred and Daphne groaned. We broke apart and smiled at each other.

" so I have a surprise for you tonight! " Cedric told me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his body. He had one leg on either side of the bench.

He grabbed my ass as I leaned against his body.

" and that surprise would be? " I asked.

" what's the point of the surprise if I tell you? " he smirked at me and kissed the top of my head.

" well thing one and thing two here are having a party in...? "

" an hour " George finished.

" in an hour and I got them to invite the hottest boy in Hogwarts " I turned back and smirked at Cedric.

" Hayden why would I invite myself if I'm throwing the party? " George asked. I threw a roll at him.

" so would you like to come? " i asked.

" um... I don't know. I had something big planned for you " he muttered.

" okay. Whatever you want is fine. " he shook his head.

" no whatever you want "

" no Cedric if you had a date planned out- "

" but if you want to go to the party then you should go- "

" but I don't want to go without- "

" then I'll come- "

" but if you won't be happy then let's do something that makes you happy "

" being with you will make me happy babe. I don't care what we're doing as long as I'm with you! "

" but you had that big date planned and I don't want to ruin your- " I was interrupted by Cedric's lips on mine.

It immediately calmed me down.

" okay you guys have been going out for six months and seeing you snog is still really weird. " Daphne commented.

We ignored her and continued kissing.

I couldn't get enough of him.

" Miss. Black. Mr. Diggory. No PDA. Detention for both of you " Professor Burbage snapped. We broke apart and frowned. I saw Professor Burbage smirk at us before walking away.

I faced Cedric again and kissed the tip of his nose. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

" I'm so glad you're okay " I whispered entwining our fingers. He nodded.

" me too. " he replied. I looked up at him and smiled.

" I love you " I said.

" I love you too " he responded. I smiled and pecked his lips. He chuckled.