Chapter 3:) Train to Hogwarts

3

" bye dad "

" be a good boy Cedric "

" bye dad! "

" don't let Hayden get you into any trouble "

" bye dad! "

" I'll make sure to come up and see one of your quidditch matches okay? "

" BYE DAD! " I just laughed at Cedric's red face.

The train whistle blew.

" oh my goodness look at the time. Ced you know you're supposed to stop me from talking too much. " I buried my head in Cedric's back to hide my red face from Amos.

" sorry dad. My bad " Cedric said in a sarcastic tone.

" well you two best be off. Give my best to Remus won't ya Hayden. " Amos asked as he pulled me into a hug.

" definitely. " the whistle blew again and Cedric and I climbed on the train.

" goodbye! " Amos yelled at us.

" bye " we hollered back. We started walking down the corridor of the train trying to find an empty compartment.

" don't say anything " Cedric warned. I shook my head trying to hide my smile.

" I won't " I replied. We were silent for a few moments. " oh my goodness look at the time. Ced you know you're supposed to stop me from talking too much. "

" I loathe you " Cedric grumbled.

" loathe or love? " asked a voice behind us. Philip Laurens. A friend from Hufflepuff. I groaned.

" shove off Laurens " Cedric grumbled. I laughed. Laurens came up on he other side of me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

" where you been keeping yourself Black? " he asked in a flirtatious voice.

" as far away from you as possible Laurens " I responded. Cedric started laughing as Phillip held a hand to his chest.

" ouch. Why you gotta be so rude? I am human you know. I have thoughts and feelings " I forced a laugh.

" only thoughts you have is of girls " Cedric snapped. I smirked at Phillip.

" you two are just ganging up on me aren't ya. " Cedric and I exchanged looks and nodded.

" yes " we said together. Phillip rolled his eyes and walked ahead of us.

Cedric found us an empty compartment and walked in. We set our carryons on the luggage racks above us and we sat down.

I instantly laid down on the bench.

" tired? " I nodded. " come here "

He scooted over and I crawled over to him. I laid my head on his lap and he started running his fingers through my hair.

It was really relaxing.

" would you be upset if I fell asleep on you Ced? " I asked.

" you fell asleep on me in the car ride over here " he scoffed.

" great thanks " I said. And within two minutes, I was asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" anything from the trolley dears? " I woke up to see the trolley cart witch poking her head in.

" no thank you. Maybe later " Cedric whispered. She nodded and left.