Epilogue:D

102

" ANGELICA, SIRIUS, HUNTER! Come on! We've got to go! " Hayden Diggory yelled at her kids.

" don't wear yourself out princess " her husband, Cedric, shouted to her.

" babe I'm fine. Lung Cancer didn't stop me once and it's not gonna stop me again " she responded. He smiled and kissed his wife.

" I love how brave you are " he told her.

" I'm a Gryffindor! " she exclaimed.

" yeah so am I! " eleven year old Angelica exclaimed, walking down the stairs.

" we know! You've told us! " Five year old Sirius exclaimed from behind her. His twin, Hunter, came next.

" only a billion times " Cedric and Hayden chuckled at each other.

" I'm gonna laugh when she ends up in Hufflepuff like dad " Cameron teased.

" how you feeling mum? " Sirius asked.

" I am fine! Seriously you guys don't need to be worrying about me! " Hayden shouted. Hunter eyed her. " don't give me that look missy! I invented that look! "

" she really did. It was scary " Cedric mumbled. Their kids rolled their eyes.

Within ten minutes they all were at the train station. It was Angelica's first year and she didn't have any cousins joining her at Hogwarts yet. The next one is Teddy, who is staying with Harry Potter, Haydens god brother.

" remember we love you! " Hayden shouted as Angelica climbed onto the train.

" I love you too mama! " she shouted back. The train whistle blew as everyone started yelling goodbye. Hayden couldn't stop the tears coming to her eyes and the words from flowing out of her mouth.

" oh my goodness look at the time. Ced you know you're supposed to stop me from talking too much. " she teased her husband. He rolled his eyes and kissed the top of her bald head.

Despite being bald and skinny as a stick he still thought his wife was the sexiest person alive.

" hey Cedric " Hayden whispered. He looked down at her. " you idiot "

" what did daddy do this time? " Hunter asked.

" we're best friends. We've been in love since the day we met " Hayden muttered. Cedric smiled. " thank you for being my best friend "

" and thank you for being my best friend " he repeated. He lifted her chin slowly before kissing her, causing their children to groan.

They didn't care. They had each other and that's all they needed.

" I love you "

" I love you more "

" not possible "