Chapter 96:) Proposal #2

96

" take it off "

" no "

" take it off! "

" I don't want to! "

" Hayden Regulus Black take it off right now! " I scowled at him. " I will rip it off of you "

" I don't want to Cedric! I'm ugly " he looked livid.

" you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life! I love you with all my heart and I want to see. I will never think you're ugly " he snapped. " now take it off "

" not here " I told him. " not at a public place "

" I don't care. If they have a problem with it I will make them regret it. Now take it off " I sighed.

" I need some confidence " I told him. He leaned over and kissed me. I smiled. " I've missed that "

" me too " he responded. " now! "

" fine. " I reached up and pulled off my wig. I was scared someone would scream or something but all I heard was the chattering of the restaurant and Cedric breathing. " I know... ugly "

" you are so beautiful princess " I smiled shyly. " I love you so much "

" I love you more " he shook his head.

" it's not possible. Now " he held out his hand. " give me your hand "

" why? " I asked.

" I'm asking you to marry me so take my damn hand " I chuckled and grabbed his hand. He bent down on one knee and reached into his pocket. I didn't realize he had taken off my ring.

I tried my best to shove my wig in my purse.

" Hayden Regulus Black... this is the second time I've proposed to you. I didn't do anything fancy last time so you can suffer this time " I giggled. " I love you. I love Angelica. I am so sorry I put you through that hell for six years. I wish I had never entered that stupid tournament. We would be married, have more kids. Who knows.

" but I still want to marry you. So I am here on my knees begging you to marry me. I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning and kiss you good morning. Sit at the breakfast table with you and Angelica and just make fun of each other and just have fun together.

" you're the love of my life. I love you. So please please please be my wife " I shook my head making his smile fall.

" I made a promise to myself that I would marry someone smart. And if you think I would say no to you then you're obviously not very smart " he raised an eyebrows.

" wait is that a yes or a no? " he asked.

" a yes you idiot! " I dragged him up to my lips and kissed him passionately. He smiled and cupped my cheeks. He was so warm. I slowly broke the kiss and smiled at him. " I love you so much Cedric Diggory "

" I love you more Hayden Black " I giggled.

" you know... for about six years people have been calling me Diggory " he smiled.

" good. " he stated. I entwined our fingers. He squeezed my hand. " I love you so so much "

" I love you too " he smirked deviously at me. " what're you doing? "

" want me to show you how much I love you? " I blushed and slowly nodded. We both stood up, not letting go of each other.

Once we got outside the restaurant he apparated us back home and immediately started snogging me.

I started unbuttoning his shirt as he unzipped my dress. I let it fall to the ground and kicked it aside. I ripped his shirt off and threw it across the room.

I apparated is up to our bedroom and shoved him on our bed. He smirked at me as I climbed on top of him. I bit my bottom lip as I ran my hands along his chest.

" stop that " Cedric whispered.

" what? " I asked.

" lip biting. You know that turns me on " I smiled.

" well how turned on are you right now? " he raised his eyebrows.

" I'm surprised you don't feel it " I laughed and kissed him again. I felt him drag his fingers up and down my back as I undid his belt.

Within five minutes his pants were on the floor and he was laying on top of me. His lips against my neck just drove me crazy.

I could've stayed like that forever.