Chapter 25:) Ian

25

•••Cedric's POV•••

" that's better " I smiled at Hayden. She had changed back into her original clothes. She grinned at me shyly. " but you're not as dark as your usual self "

" I thought I'd wear green because I know how much you hate Ireland and I wanted to make you suffer

" I thought I'd wear green because I know how much you hate Ireland and I wanted to make you suffer. Mwah ha ha " she teased. I chuckled and grabbed her hand. As I stared at her I bit my lip. Merlin she was beautiful.

" having fun there? " she asked. I looked her in the eyes and smiled.

" I'm just wondering how I got so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend like you " I saw her cheeks turn a dark red color. I couldn't help but grin " stunning "

She rolled her eyes and huffed.

" shove off " she pushed past me and out of the tent. I followed her. I leaned down by her ear and started whispering.

" very clever coming outside by everyone so I can't snog the living daylights out of someone " she nodded.

" yeah that's what I did " she said. I chuckled and pinched her sides. She stared at me. I scowled.

" still not ticklish? " she shook her head.

Dang it, I thought.

" I am not ticklish. But... "

She turned around to face me.

" I know you are " She leaned forward and pinched my sides. She laughed as I squirmed. Before I could do anything she took off around the camp sight. I took off after her.

I could hear her laughing as I chased her. Merlin I love her laugh. I finally caught up with her and wrapped my arms around her stomach picking her up and twirling her in the air.

She couldn't stop laughing.

" stop! My laugh sounds like a frickin' hyena! " she cried. I set her down and she turned to face me.

" your laugh is adorable. " i looked her up and down. " you know, despite the way you dress you actually have a really bright and fun personality. I love it "

Her smile fell into a worried expression. Something had just happened.

" so you are saying I should change the way I dress? " she asked. I let out an exasperated moan.

" didn't we go over this earlier? I wouldn't change or trade you for the world. " i took her hand in mine.

" no... but maybe an owl and I'm gone " she joked. I rolled my eyes at her and she started dragging me back to the tent.

" you're really cute you know that right? " I asked as she dragged me.

" you've said " she responded.