Chapter 7:) Angelina's a bitch

7

" don't wake them. "

" but they have to wake up or they'll miss breakfast "

" why is Fred shirtless? "

" I think it's George "

" here's something I never thought I would say: I kinda envy Hayden right now. "

" same. Who knew George was so... fit? " I opened my eyes and saw Angelina and Alicia scurry away.

I realized my body was pushed up against George and his arms were wrapped around my waist. His hair was thrown all over and he was sleeping peacefully. He looked kinda cute.

" hey " I whispered poking his cheek. He stirred. " Georgie! Wake up! "

He groaned. I broke his embrace and turned to face him.

" Georgie " I whispered. He groaned some more. I could tell he was awake because the next thing he did was grab my hand. He lifted it up and placed it above his cheek.

He dropped it making my hand slap him. He shot up.

" where's the fire? " he asked hastily. I chuckled as he sighed. Alicia was silently giggling as Angelina glared at us.

Angelina absolutely hates my guts. And I hate her. I don't know why she hates me but she has been nothing but a bitch to me. In our first year she moved my bed right next to the window so my bed was far away from hers. I know she hates how good of friends I am with all the boys and how she knows they'll do anything for me. Especially George and Cedric. Who just so happen to be the boys she fancies.

" morning beautiful " George said smiling at me.

" hope you're talking to yourself because I am not beautiful " I grumbled. He wouldn't get up so I stood on my bed and started to climb over him when he tackled me.

" shut up! You're gorgeous! " he said. His face was an inch away from mine.

" thank you Georgie " I smiled. He smirked and let me up. He reached on the floor and grabbed his shirt.

" okay how 'bout you go get ready for the day and then we'll walk down to breakfast together? " he asked as I walked him to the door. I nodded.

" okay. I'll meet you down at the meeting in about five minutes? " he nodded.

The meeting is the flat part of the stairs where the fifth year boys and girls stairs meet. We just call it the meeting because we have no clue what else to call it.

" perfect " he grinned and pulled me into a hug. " see you then, gorgeous "

He whispered the last part. I smiled and let go of him. He grinned at me and slipped out the door. I turned around and walked to my trunk.

" Alicia you can stop your staring now. He's gone " I said digging through my trunk for an outfits. Alicia popped right by me.

" he likes you " she smirked at me. I threw a shirt on my bed and looked at her.

" cool " I said simply. On the inside I was screaming.

" cool? That's all your saying is cool? I would be freaking out. " Alicia said following me.

" why would I do that? " I asked grabbing the shirt and heading towards the bathroom.

" because it's obvious you like him too. " I turned around and stared at her.

" how? "

" go get changed you only have five minutes " I could tell she was trying to change the subject but I was thankful for it.