Chapter 46:) Date Night

46

" well aren't you a sight for sore eyes! " George exclaimed walking into the common room with Fred.

" what do you want Weasley? " I asked.

" nothing " Fred replied. They both plopped on the couch on either side of me. " why're you all spiffed up? "

" I'm wearing sweats and my hairs in a messy bun " they both nodded.

" so why're you all dressed up? " George asked.

" Cedric is taking me on a date. He said wear whatever comfortable " they shook their heads.

" what kind of date? " Fred asked. I shrugged.

" romantic " I replied. They shook their head.

" when he says comfortable he means something he can take off of you with little effort " Fred informed me. I rolled my eyes.

" Cedric's not like that. Not all guys are like you Fred " he scoffed.

" it's basic guy logic. " Fred informed. " a romantic date, something comfortable, you may just lose the V "

" what makes you think I haven't already lost it? " I asked. I haven't.

" who did you do it with? " George clapped his hands over his ears.

" fine. Maybe I haven't. But just because it's a romantic comfortable date doesn't mean he expects me to sleep with him. Cedric is an actual romantic. Not a perv " he frowned.

" why do I feel like that was aiming towards us? " Lee asked walking in. Daphne and Harry followed him in.

" please tell me that's not what your wearing on this date " Daphne begged.

" why? " Harry asked.

" it's a romantic date. She's got to be all dressed up " I scowled.

" do I really? " she nodded.

" why does she have to be all dressed up? " Harry asked again. The twins and Jordan left the room.

" imagine you went out with a girl and you set up the date. You spent a while making sure it was all romantic and she shows up in sweats " a look of realization came over his face. " well how would you feel? "

" amazed at how beautiful she looks even in sweats " I high fived him much to Daphne disappointment.

" someday you are going to make some girl very happy Harry " I told him. " who're you taking to the ball? "

" I was thinking of asking Cho " I groaned.

" please do. " they both stared at me.

" why? " Daphne asked.

" she's been hanging around Cedric like a vulture and I'm pissed off. " they both nodded. " okay come on Daphne. Beautify me "

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me up to my room.

Within twenty minutes my messy bun was in soft curls and my sweats and baggy T-shirt were replaced by a, in my opinion, slutty dress.

" you look hot " George said walking in my room.

" what're you doing in here? " Daphne growled.

" pretty boy Diggory is here " I nodded.

" okay go have fun. But not too much fun " Daphne warned. I nodded. She hugged me goodbye and I walked down the stairs with George.

" can I talk to you later? " he whispered to me. I nodded. " meet me in the common room at midnight. "

" okay...? " we got to the bottom of the stairs and I saw Cedric. He looked so hot in his white button down shirt and slacks. He hadn't noticed me yet. " well don't you look hot! "