Chaper 17:) Christmas Break

16

•••Haydens POV•••

George and I are back together and I'm really excited. Of course I act as if I could care less but hey, I'm still a girl. We've been together for about a week now. In five days it's Christmas. Cedric is supposed to be leaving after breakfast this morning.

I really wished he wouldn't go but maybe it's for the best. Ever since George and I got back together he's been really distant. Maybe this'll give him time to clear his head.

I've been helping Remus with his DADA classes a lot more lately. Trying to make up for lost time and to help convince students I'm not like my father.

Speaking of my father he disagrees with me getting back with George.

Puppy,

Leave his fat ass. He called you stupid and you don't deserve to be treated that way. If I could choose your boyfriend it'd be that Cedric boy. Man? Boyman? Eh who cares.

Seriously Hayden, if you get hurt tell me and I will whoop his ass. He's already hurt you twice and you know what they say. Third times a charm.

Anyways. I got to go. Love you. Stay safe and keep your heart in one piece.

Love, Dad.

Okay. It was true that George has hurt me twice before but he has apologized for both times. And he really is sweet. He would never intentionally hurt me. Never hit me or anything like that.

I would kill him. If he physically hurt me I would physically hurt him. Everyone knows I'm not afraid to break someone's bones ( sorry Dreads ) especially if they've hurt me ( sorry Fred ).

Cedric would probably hold his arms back for me. But I'd do all the heavy lifting.

I feel like it's fine.

" hey there beautiful " George said as he came up behind me snapping me out of my daydream.

" don't... call me that " I said. He nodded and sat down beside me.

" what're you thinking about? " he asked.

" you " he smirked.

" can't get enough can you? " I rolled my eyes.

" no. Just about how if you hurt me Fred won't have a twin anymore " he chuckled and pulled me close to him.

" I'm not going to hurt you " he said. I stared up at him. " what? "

" cause it's like you've never hurt me before " he nodded.

" fine okay okay " he mumbled. " I may have an idea of how to make it up to you.  "

" what's that? " he lifted my chin and softly pressed his lips against mine.

He kept his hand on my chin as I placed my hand on his knee. I felt him smile as I softly bit his bottom lip.

" come up for air! " someone shouted.

" shove off Fred " George yelled breaking the kiss.

" Hayden you might want to go say bye to Cedric. The train leaves in twenty minutes " Lee said. I nodded and stood up. George stood up with me.

" you are not coming with me " I said shoving him back into the couch.

" why not? "

" you and Cedric can't be in the same room without yelling at each other. " I stared. " I'll be back in an hour "