Chapter 73:) AMD

74

" Fred what's this? " I asked staring at my daughters arm. " is this some kind of joke because it's not funny "

I held my arm up next to my daughters. Same handwriting. Just smaller.

" I'm going to kill her. " Fred growled. I knew who he meant.

" I get first dibs " i felt a tear roll down my cheek. I looked down at my daughter. " I'm so sorry darling "

The door opened and Amos walked in smiling.

" is that my grandchild? " he asked. Fred wiped my tears and nodded. I tucked her arm in the blankets so he wouldn't see the scar.

" granddaughter " Fred informed him. He smiled. " I'm going to go tell everyone. "

He kissed my temple before walking out of the door. Amos pulled a chair up to my bedside.

" I'm not gonna try to take her away from you yet. Cedric knows. " I smiled. " he had an HV moment. "

" what was it? " I asked.

" writing a letter to you. The only thing I could visibly make out was the date. June 18th " I immediately knew what letter he was talking about.

My beautiful Hayden,

Merlin I love you so much. And that's why I'm writing this. I know I should say it to your face but I feel like I'm going to die if I do that. So here goes:

The last task is in two days. I know we're both nervous as hell that somethings going to happen to me. I'm more worried you'll be apart of it but I know you're more worried about me. I'll be fine.

But if something does happen to me... I want you to move on. Go on dates and live your life. It hurts me so much thinking of other guys kissing and holding you but I want you to move on if I die. But if I stay and survive than I promise you that I am never leaving your side ever again.

You were right Hayden. I was stupid to enter this tournament. I never should've done it. Maybe if I had told you I wouldn't be in this mess. Shows how smart I am.

But if I can... I will win. Then we can live the rest of our lives together. We can elope or something. I just want to be married to you as soon as possible.

I'll see you tonight at dinner baby. I love you so so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Never forget that.

I love you!

~ Cedric

The letter telling me he wanted me to move on.

" it was a letter telling me... that if something happened to him... he wanted me to move on. " Amos' smiled dropped.

" I want you to move on too " he whispered.

" I already know this. You've told me a million times " he nodded. The door opened and Fred walked back in.

" Remus is going to tell Sirius " I thanked him as he sat beside me again. I looked down at my daughter. She had ripped her arm out of the blanket so her scar was visible.

I felt so guilty. My daughter is scarred because of me. She's not even ten minutes old and she already has a scar because of me.

There was a knock at the door and Daphne walked in. She had left earlier and fallen asleep.

" are you okay? " I teased.

" are you okay? You're the one that just had a baby " I nodded. I realized she couldn't see my daughters face so I moved the blanket. Daphne gasped and smiled. " do you have a name yet? "