Chapter 27:) George

27

The next morning after we got back to the Burrow Mrs. Weasley examined my now swollen and purple ankle.

" you can see her bone " Ron groaned staring at my ankle. I looked at it and smiled.

" now that's cool. Quick! Take a picture " everyone groaned and walked away. Except for Remus and Mrs. Weasley.

" it's definitely broken " Mrs Weasley said, tutting. Uncle Rem gripped my shoulder " I have some stuff to hurry and put the bone back in place. While we're doing that I can send one of the boys out with a couple of sickles to get a boot and some medicine for you dear. "

" thank you Molly " Remus said. I sat up on the couch as he took her seat. She went upstairs to the first aid closet.

" where's dad? " I asked.

" he's at the cemetery. " I nodded. I knew why.

This day thirteen years Marlene McKinnon was killed by death eaters. All her brothers and sisters were killed along with their parents. All of her family got killed.

Except for her husband and daughter.

I'm her daughter.

I still get really upset whenever I think of my mother. I always remembered her as such a happy person. She was always talking and smiling. That's my personality. I dress dark like my father but am as energetic as my mother.

I was with Uncle Peter the night she was killed. He pretended to comfort me.

" how long has he been there? " I asked. My voice cracked.

" since three. He's really worried about you. He heard what happened at the World Cup and started freaking out. " I chuckled. I could see my dad doing that.

" how did you react? " Mrs Weasley was back in the room.

" I knew you could hold your own. Make those death eaters run away from you " he said chuckling.

" from what I hear she saved George from a couple of death eaters. " Mrs Weasley added. Remus eyed me " now this may hurt "

" wha- OW SON OF A-! " I yelled as she stuck the needle in my ankle. Remus grabbed my hand. My ankle suddenly numbed. " and about George. I didn't do anything. I just said some words and they left us alone. "

" what words? " Remus asked.

" oh didn't you hear? " Fred and George came up from behind us. It was George talking. I groaned, knowing what words were about to leave his mouth. This wouldn't be good. " we're engaged to be married "

" your mouth is engaged with my fist. Can't wait for the first kiss " I snapped. Fred chuckled and sat by Remus as George leaned over the back of the couch.

" you hurt me Reggie " George exclaimed, propping a hand over his heart. " what ever have I done to hurt you? "

" you called her stupid last year " Fred pointed out. I nodded and smirked at George.

" Cedric called her stupid last night too. " George said.

" he didn't call me stupid. He told me don't be stupid. There's a difference. He should've told me that when I agreed to go out with you last year. " Fred and Remus 'ooh'ed.

" well I'm just saying. He told you that and you didn't break up with him. " my look of shock quickly went into a disregarding expression.

" Cedric and I aren't together " I snapped looking away from him. He nodded.