Perparing for One Direction

If you didn't know that's Jon playing Laura's love interest in her new movie.

Ross's pov
Well, Laura and I ended up falling asleep on the beach so in the middle of the night I took Laura home because I really didn't want to get caught by the police. Surprisingly, I got Laura home and in bed without waking her. Being a nice husband I also put clothes on her.

I woke up from the feeling of my boxers being pulled down. I quickly looked up to see Laura on top of me.

"Good your awake," Laura said sexually turing me on.

Right away I grew hard in Laura's hands.

I bit my lip.

Chills were sent down my body when Laura licked my tip.

I jumped feeling Laura bite my balls.

Next thing I knew Laura was sucking me.

"Ugh," I softly moaned.

Laura then pulled away with her eyes widened.

"Oh crap!!" Laura said jumping off the bed and started changing.

"Laura, what's wrong?" I asked sitting up totally confused.

"I forgot I had filming today! I'm a full hour late! Look it's 10:00!"

Laura was freaking out.

I pulled up my boxers and run up to her.

"Laura, calm down, please," I said holding her hands in mine.

"Ross,-" I cut her off.

"Take a deep breath," I said.

Laura took a deep breath and she started calming down.

"Now, go get ready I will call the director (Jerry) and tell him you will be late," I said and Laura nodded.

"Good,"

Laura then went to take a shower. I then smiled remembering Laura is 2 months pregnant today. I then picked up my phone and called Jerry.

"WHERE IS LAURA!" Jerry yelled on the phone.

"What the fuck! No need to yell! What's your problem?" I asked.

"My problem is Laura isn't on set!!" Jerry half yelled.

"Well, we over slept because yesterday was our anniversary," I said.

"Fine! But she better be here soon!" Jerry half yelled and hung up.

"Damn," I mumbled.

Laura ended up being ready in an hour.

"I'm going to come today," I said.

"Ok cool," Laura said.

I then drove us to the set of her new movie. When we walked in Jerry came running up to us.

"WHAT TOOK SO LONG!"

Laura about jumped on me in fear.

"Dude, take a fucking chill pill!" I said getting pissed off.

"NO I WONT! LAURA, YOU KNOW THIS MOVIE MEANS A LOT TO EVERYONE AND YOU A THE STAR! YOU CANT BE LATE!"

Tears were running down Laura's face and I was pissed. I then pushed Jerry to a wall. Oh and he is about half my size and scrawny so I could probably beat him up in seconds.

"Now, Jerry, you listen to me! Laura, is pregnant and if you make her cry you are hurting my Laura and my next child! And if you think you have the right to yell at me or lay a finger on my family! You are in deep crap, got it?" I flashed in anger.