Are you ok?

"Laura, what happened!?" I yelled.

"It was the baby!" She said with tears coming down her eyes.

Oops I forgot she hates when I yell at her.

"Laura, are you ok?" I asked her.

"N-no." She said in tears.

"Laura, I'm sorry for yelling at you please don't cry."

She kept crying.

"Baby please stop."

I think she was trying to stop but she couldn't stupid side affects!

"Come on let's snuggle in bed then go out for a nice diner." I said.

"O-ok." She said and slowly stopped crying and got out and dried off then changed I then held her hands looking down at her.

"Laura I love you so much and hate yelling at you it's not your fault when I yell I just get angry and I'm a different person I love you more then words can explain and I'm sorry." I said.

"Thanks rossy." Laura said.

Pressing my lips to hers I put my hands on her waist and stuck my tongue in her mouth. We started making out then I picked her up and bought her to the bed and carefully set her down and got over her as I continued making out with her. Once we were both naked I open her legs and laid over her, slowly entering her making her grab the sheets and clenching her teeth.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Y-yea." She said then I started thrusting into her going faster by every thrust I then look at her face and she really doesn't look like she is enjoying it I sigh then pulled out of her.

"Laura what's wrong you didn't look like you enjoyed it." I said and she sighed.

"Ross it's hurting my stomach because all of the bruises." She said and I sighed.

"I understand lets just cuddle." I said and she smiled.

"Ok." She said and we went under the covers not bothering to put on clothes and we cuddle close together and be sure to be careful of her stomach and softly kissed her lips.

"I'm sorry baby." I said.

"Sorry for what?" She asked.

"For yelling at you causing you to cry almost killing our baby and bruising your stomach." I said and she looked at me.

"Rossy it's fine and with the sex at first I enjoyed it when you went nice and slow then you went fast bumping into my stomach and I couldn't feel the pleasure I'm sorry." Laura said.

"No Laura, there is nothing to be sorry about! its my fault I wasn't caring about you or how you felt can we keep going and I will go nice and slow so we both enjoy?" I asked and she smiled.

"Ok rossy." Laura said and I smiled then I pushed the covers back and opend Laura's legs and slowly entered her and she put he head back in pleasure I slowly thrusted in and out of her smiling at how much I could tell she was enjoying I kept thrusting slow but go deeper causing her to moan.

"Mhmmmm rossy." She moaned.

I kept going nice and deep I then had to cum then quickly pulled out and started jacking off letting my load out.

"OH GOD MHMMM!" I yelled/moaned in pleasure and fell back on the bed next to Laura.

"Thanks Laura I enjoyed that." I said softly kissing her lips.

"Me to."

We then started putting on our clothes.

"Well lets go to a nice dinner." I said putting on a shirt.

"Yay." She said and we got ready then headed to dinner.

Hey guys I might no be able to update for a couple days because I'm going to Lake Tahoe and I don't know if there is wifi😭😭😭