Going home.

Ross's POV
After Laura and I ate we went back to the house, on the water.

"So should we make some love in the shower?" I asked and Laura smiled.

"Dose this answer your question?" Laura asked putting her hands in my boxers and I smirked.

"Lets go!" I said taking her hand into the bathroom and I pulled off her sundress and Laura stripped me and we got in.

Laura then kneeled down and started sucking me and I grabbed her hair.

"Oh Laura!!" I said and she started softly biting my balls.

"Ohhhh! Fuck!" I said.

After Laura sucked me I picked her up, slid into her, and she wrapped her legs around me.

"OH ROSSY!!" Laura screamed.

After, we made love we got in bed.

"Goodnight Rossy." Laura said.

"Goodnight I put a bucket next to the bed if you have to throw up." I said and Laura nodded.

"Thanks rossy." Laura said and we fell asleep.

Well Laura ended up having a really bad night!

First, Laura woke up and threw up for like 6 minutes straight.

Second, Laura woke up and threw up on the floor and fell on the ground and being pregnant she was crying.

Third, again being pregnant, she accidentally peed in the bed and was crying.

I woke up and saw Laura sleeping and her eyes were all red and I felt bad. I then got up and made her a special breakfast. I walked back in the bedroom and I saw Laura waking up.

"Good morning, baby." I said sitting on the edge on the bed with her food in my hands.

"Is that for me?" Laura asked.

"Of course baby." I said handing her the plate and she smiled.

"That will cost you a kiss." I said and Laura smiled and I pressed my lips to hers.

Laura then ate and I saw riker sent me lots of pictures of Romeo playing with his toys and his hair sticking straight up and I chuckled.

"Baby look." I said handing her my phone.

"Baby boy!" Laura said and I smiled seeing how happy Laura looked seeing the pictures of Romeo.

"So laur I was thinking we should get a dog?" I said.

"A dog?" Laura asked.

"Yea, because I never had a pet growing up and I always wanted one. Also Romeo would probably love the dog." I said and Laura smiled.

"I would love to have a dog. I had one when I was little." Laura said and I smiled.

"Great when we get back home we will take Romeo to the SPCA and find the perfect dog." I said and Laura smiled and I got on top of her.

"Come on baby lets make some love!" I said and Laura giggled and we started making love.

Riker's POV
As Mom, Dad, Ryland, and I were downstairs watching TV rocky came down.

"Rocky, baby!" Mom said pulling him into a hug.

"Are you hurt?" Mom asked and Rocky chuckled.

"I was but I'm ok now." Rocky said.

"Are you sure Rocky?" Dad asked and rocky nodded.

"Guys I'm ok. I'm serious." Rocky said.

"Ok but we need to press charges against Alexa's Dad." I said and Rocky sighed.