costumes+taylor

More pictures of the story are up on my Instagram

Theraurastory

Laura's POV
All of a sudden I wake up from my baby kicking I sighed then looked at the clock great its only 7 I then carefully get up and slowly walk downstairs and made some hot chocolate and started watching tv then all of a sudden a tired ross comes down with his messy hair.

"Lauraaaaa." Ross said from the stairs.

I then turn around to see him.

"Yea rosssssss." I said mocking him.

"Come to bed with me!" He groaned.

"I'm not tired and I can't fall asleep."

"But it's 7 in the morning!" Ross complained he was started to annoy me so I had an idea.

"Ok ross if you just go back to bed yourself then today we will get the Halloween costumes and I will let you pick them out!" I said.

"Ok fine!" He said and went upstairs and fell asleep.

I stayed down and watched a show called the middle it's so funny I used my stomach as a coaster for my hot chocolate and it works really well once the episode was over I put my hot chocolate cup in the dished washer and went to my fashion room and changed then went to the bathroom and curled my hair and did my make up. I looked to see it was 9:30 and I was all ready! I then went downstairs and watched another episode of the middle once it finished it was 10 ok time to wake up ross. I went upstairs to see him on top of the sheet's and his arms and legs where spread out like a star and he was taking up all the space in the bed I quietly giggled and instead of just waking him up like a normal person I took the back if his boxers lifted it up then dropped it down.

"OWW MY BUTT!" Ross yelled sitting up.

"Oh it looks like you're awake." I said with a giggle.

"Yep and my butt hurts thanks to someone!" Ross said.

"I wonder who." I said with a giggle.

"Very funny but I'm tried!" Ross complained.

"But it's 10 already time to get ready!" I said.

"No!" He complained.

"Ok fine I will change you." I said.

"I don't want to change." Ross complained.

"To bad!" I said and grabbed a new set of clothes and after 5 minutes I managed to change him.

Maybe you can dress me everyday it's fun!" Ross said.

"For you I'm pregnant over here!"

"Oh yea sorry." Ross chuckled.

Ross then took my hand and we went downstairs to eat breakfast.

--------------------------------------------

"So laur ready to get our Halloween costumes?" Ross asked me.

"Yea lets go!"

"Let's go to the adult section." He said and we walked over there.

"Ross we can be bacon and eggs!" I laughed.

"But bacon and eggs aren't sexy!" Ross said and I laughed.

"Why do you want something sexy?" I asked.

"Because we are going to a party for over 18 not for little kids." Ross said and I giggled.

"Ok how about we are prince and princess?" I asked.